Nexstar Media Group forces blackout of nearly 5.4 million DISH customers

Haha no you are not! Oh I'm loving the new TPIR channel but I just wish they wouldn't repeat the same shows over and over so much. And those LOUD commercials :eek:
It's mostly that Vevo commercial that I find to be loud and annoying. Why do they have to start it out with such a loud music note that startles me every time I hear it?

With the news that they reached a deal with YouTube TV I would not be surprised if this dispute with dish is over shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Are you referring to the Nexstar deal with YouTube TV? That happened before the blackout. Or is there another deal involved?

It’s frustrating to say the least that Directv figures it out sooner than Dish every time.

Are you under the impression that DTV has the same level of concern for their customers costs as Dish? Or concern for their customers period? That certainly has not been their history. If they weren't looking to sucker someone into buying a minority share of the business I wouldn't be surprised if they would not have settled at all.

Are you under the impression that DTV has the same level of concern for their customers costs as Dish? Or concern for their customers period? That certainly has not been their history. If they weren't looking to sucker someone into buying a minority share of the business I wouldn't be surprised if they would not have settled at all.

All I was saying it would be nice if Dish’s blackouts were shorter like Directv. Dish still has yet to agree to bring back the Fox Sports Nets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts