Next 921 software release today?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

the_tx_dude

Original poster
Jan 20, 2004
Kingwood, Texas
When i was discussing why my PPV wasn't working on my primary 921 receiver with a Dish techie he mentioned that a new software release is coming thursday (today). Take that for what its worth because we all know they aren't always coordinated with the latest info there.

I am looking forward to the upgrade, as Mark Lamutt said at DBSTalk the new software is a night and day difference, so it must be good!

mfrodsha said:
I've heard April 11 as the magic number.

The 11th is a Sunday. Past experince has shown that releases come on Thrusday or Friday. So lets hope the 8th or 9th brings us an update.

A_Noland said:
The 11th is a Sunday. Past experince has shown that releases come on Thrusday or Friday. So lets hope the 8th or 9th brings us an update.

Hear, hear. I would like to not see the gray X screen of reboot!! :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am looking forward to the upgrade, as Mark Lamutt said at DBSTalk the new software is a night and day difference, so it must be good!
Promised myself I wouldn't torture myself but,
Do you suppose, that they may be, could be, possibly be, waiting for the software before releasing the 921 ?
Cause the only night and day difference for me is that during the day I can see clearly the empty space for my 921 in my video cabinet; and at night I need to switch on the light so as to clearly see the empty space for my 921 in my video cabinet.

The day and night difference for me would be that I would not need to switch on the light at night to find the POWER button to do a RESET or to rip out the smart card because it got bunged up once again.

Hoping and waiting.....

Mark_AR said:
The day and night difference for me would be that I would not need to switch on the light at night to find the POWER button to do a RESET or to rip out the smart card because it got bunged up once again.

Hoping and waiting.....
Heck, I have learned to do that with my eyes closed! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)