Next charlie chat or tech support

Well Charlie said on the earnings call on Monday that more HD would be coming at the end of the month on the new Echostar 11 satellite. And this is the last Retailer Chat scheduled before the end of the month.

In addition on Monday Night there is a tech chat, what better way to announce things to their customers. :)

I honestly don't know anything this time around, I am just going on what has been said publicly.

Well Charlie said on the earnings call on Monday that more HD would be coming at the end of the month on the new Echostar 11 satellite. And this is the last Retailer Chat scheduled before the end of the month.

In addition on Monday Night there is a tech chat, what better way to announce things to their customers. :)

I honestly don't know anything this time around, I am just going on what has been said publicly.

They also have 2 HD Olympic channels they can put new HD on once the Olympics are over.

Well, d*'s new channels light this time next week...

Guess for e*, time make an announcement in an attempt to one up d* before they "regain the lead" (whatever that really means anymore)

I hope the topic of the HD locals advertised for July 30 that STILL aren't here gets addressed today. I have been planning on having HD for the Olympics and still don't!! I know you'll keep us posted, Scott. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts