newbie 61.5 hd local question

Jabbysmama

Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
Kalamazoo, MI
First post so here it goes:
I live in Kalamazoo, MI with option to receive Grand Rapids HD locals. I have 722 receiver with 110/119/129 sat. I have the At* E* bundle. They told me in order to get HD locals I would need a $59.95 and 24 mon contract renewal for a wing dish install. Is it worth it?

With all the talk about At* and E* contracts and CBS contracts. Now the new Eastern arc. I don't know north from south anymore. Should I just mess with an OTA or renew my contract and fight for a wing dish?

I just want HD locals for the fall primetime...uggghhh!

I live in Kalamazoo, MI with option to receive Grand Rapids HD locals. I have 722 receiver with 110/119/129 sat. I have the At* E* bundle. They told me in order to get HD locals I would need a $59.95 and 24 mon contract renewal for a wing dish install. Is it worth it?

With all the talk about At* and E* contracts and CBS contracts. Now the new Eastern arc. I don't know north from south anymore. Should I just mess with an OTA or renew my contract and fight for a wing dish?

I just got a second dish installed to receive the Lansing HD locals. I didn't have to pay anything, but I did have to agree to a 2 year contract.

The 24 month extension seems to be standard fare as of late. I would try calling back and see if you can get a different response, as far as the $60 trip/service charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)