Nexus One complaints start rolling in...

Mainstream consumers won’t sit on a computer and scroll through discussion forums for half an hour and Google learned that the hard way.[/LEFT]
I think this is more like a chicken vs. egg question...
Google intentionally didn't do any advertising for the Nexus One.
That automatically leaves just the "geeks" in the need-to-know group. And those don't need support...

If interest spills over to the mainstream, such support must be offered to keep the "buzz" alive.
Maybe Linus Torvalds not hating it played a role...:)

Despite reports of only 80,000 Nexus One sold, it looks like Google considers it enough to move forward...

One can also argue they don't have another option...

Diogen.

I think this is more like a chicken vs. egg question...
Google intentionally didn't do any advertising for the Nexus One.
That automatically leaves just the "geeks" in the need-to-know group. And those don't need support...

If interest spills over to the mainstream, such support must be offered to keep the "buzz" alive.
Maybe Linus Torvalds not hating it played a role...:)

Despite reports of only 80,000 Nexus One sold, it looks like Google considers it enough to move forward...

One can also argue they don't have another option...

Diogen.
Totally agree! I myself want either a Nexus or the Motoroi that is coming out! I was shying from nexus because of lack of support but after playing with one i just might get it now. Lack of support for me was some problems it was having with it's 3g network that have been fixed. I am leaning more toward the Nexus now because of the Vanilla android system it runs and the updates it seem to get!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)