NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you think of those birdcage uniforms?

vomit.gif

Moore over Romo? riiiight

i agree. he may not be way better than moore but i'll still take romo as a starter. don't get me wrong, moore is an excellent backup and am very happy to have him but not as my permanent starter.

I'm not sure I would take him over Romo either, but if he had been the back up behind him this entire time he would have deserved a shot by now based on Romo's play.

I don't think they're that far off talent-wise, we've just seen a lot less of Moore. I'd consider both above average, Romo just has just had more opportunities but also more scrutiny because he's a Cowboy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I just think that Romo has had enough opportunities to get the Cowboys to the Super Bowl,& he has failed to even get them to advance in the playoffs. Like I said before,he reminds me of Danny White. Maybe it's time to give Nick Stephens a shot at QB.

About those new unis.The Dolphin is too big.I do actually prefer the bluer vs greener color though.The Dolphins are virtually a shoe in for the playoffs this season.Why you ask?Because of the new uniforms.I don't know how far it goes back but,there is a trend of teams getting new uniforms and making the playoffs.

Oh that rb Gray,for the Dolphins looked good,so did the Dallas guy.The Dolphins biggest issue was the achilles heel for the Eagles last year.LT The loss of Jake Long is going to be tough.The current LT was getting schooled last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)