NFL 2019 Season

Oh it's been the q-back all right. He and Rivers are performance twins, great one week and awful the next, but why would you jump to the conclusion that it would be a rookie starting next year? There are umpteen NFL q-backs either free agents or on the trading block this off-season. Frankly I'd trade for Teddy Bridgewater. Heck those fools in Jacksonville could possibly be talked into trading Foles, a Superbowl MVP, but there are numerous options.

Available quarterbacks

And the Lions will start a rookie QB next year ????

It hasn't been the QB, its been the lack of support around him.
Lions haven't had a above avg O line since ... oh '57.

Imagine what Barry would have done had they had a O Line.
I would love to see Brady go to the Lions. Just to respark that franchise.

I really don’t see the lions trading Stanford, cap
Wise not sure how it works. But with this team you never know

I would love to see Brady go to the Lions. Just to respark that franchise.
Lions O line can't hold people out long enough for Stafford and the running backs, Brady would be lost behind THAT line.
[automerge]1581823045[/automerge]
I really don’t see the lions trading Stanford, cap
Wise not sure how it works. But with this team you never know
I can't see them trading Stafford either.

I'd love for him to go to the Raiders, if for nothing other than the spectacle of my first season as a season ticket holder. Not expecting that to happen though.

The Titans would be a really interesting landing spot for him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'd love for him to go to the Raiders, if for nothing other than the spectacle of my first season as a season ticket holder. Not expecting that to happen though.

The Titans would be a really interesting landing spot for him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Stevo, the new stadium going to be finished? I’ve passed it a few times visiting Vegas. Looking nice. Got that Star Wars Death Star vibe.

59cce9aeb336c4253ad7fa1de5e6312c.jpg

Stevo, the new stadium going to be finished? I’ve passed it a few times visiting Vegas. Looking nice. Got that Star Wars Death Star vibe.

59cce9aeb336c4253ad7fa1de5e6312c.jpg
Why is it, when you see the renderings of what the stadium will look like, does it look like a Seahawks Logo on the front side ... ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)