NFL 2020

Ohhh... Pats play Sunday Night. I can catch that one! Play the Ravens, so they could get blown out, but what ev's.

The Chargers could never get any consistency out of Rivers so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to change at this late stage of his career.

Very, very true! In my 45 years following the NFL, I can’t think of another QB with as many “empty calories” as Rivers.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I got this ticket back before the season started. I always look for a “value” pick
IMG_3515.JPG
and at the same time have a legitimate chance to make a Super Bowl run. I knew the Steelers were a bargain at 25-1, I just wish I threw more than ten bucks on them. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Pats did much better in the game against the Ravens than advertised. The Pats handled the weather like the Pats of old would have.

Reactions: BillD1984
Pats did much better in the game against the Ravens than advertised. The Pats handled the weather like the Pats of old would have.
That same weather we had last night and the wind all day today.

Thank You Patriots ...
My Steelers appreciate your efforts tonight ...
Its always good to put more distance between the Ravens and the Steelers ...

Thanksgiving night should be another Slobberknocker of a game.

The Ravens are now 0-6 all time in Foxboro in the regular season. They’re 2-2 in Foxboro in the postseason.
Wasn't aware of the 0-6 record in Foxboro. Interesting. Granted, last night wasn't exactly a home field thing. The Patriots did a great job in that weather. No turnovers and very few mistakes unlike a botched return and two very bad snaps for the Ravens.

It'll be interesting to see how the Patriots continue the season. They seem to be adapting to the talent they have, and not having Edelman could be helping them establish other mechanisms for moving down the field, which could then become more fruitful once Edelman is back. Cam Newton appeared to have a pretty good night. The mistakes were fewer in a night where more mistakes could be expected. Cam Newton isn't a QB god, but he isn't chopped liver either. He threw a couple missiles yesterday. So next week we could continue to improve, or have a terrible game. TBD.

That same weather we had last night and the wind all day today.

Thank You Patriots ...
My Steelers appreciate your efforts tonight ...
Its always good to put more distance between the Ravens and the Steelers ...

Thanksgiving night should be another Slobberknocker of a game.
Looks like the AFC Title should go through some Northeast team, whether the Ravens, Steelers, or Bills. Pats have a ton of ground to make up to make the playoffs, they need to go undefeated ('01/'02 comes to mind). The AFC North is packed (it seems). The Browns didn't lose the game yesterday. Those are games they were losing before. Trivia-wise, the Browns kept the Patriots out of the playoffs in 2002, one of only two times the Patriots haven't been in the playoffs since '01.

Looks like the AFC Title should go through some Northeast team, whether the Ravens, Steelers, or Bills. Pats have a ton of ground to make up to make the playoffs, they need to go undefeated ('01/'02 comes to mind). The AFC North is packed (it seems). The Browns didn't lose the game yesterday. Those are games they were losing before. Trivia-wise, the Browns kept the Patriots out of the playoffs in 2002, one of only two times the Patriots haven't been in the playoffs since '01.

If the Patriots realistically want to make the postseason, I think they can afford only one more loss. Even with the added playoff team, the Pats have 9 teams ahead of them in the AFC.

I also harken back to 1994. The Pats started 3-6 and then ran the table to finish 10-6 and earn a Wild Card berth. They lost the Wild Card game to the Browns.......led by head coach Bill Belichick

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Yespage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)