NFL 2020

The point spread in today’s Saints-Broncos game moved 10 points from Saints -5 1/2 to Saints -15 1/2 because of the Broncos QB situation.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Last edited:
I think these penalties are justified. I just get a little annoyed when the NFL gets on their pedestal with the hypocritical player safety nonsense.

You have to wonder how seriously the NFL will hit the Ravens over their doofus strength coach infecting so many because he ignored protocols, didn't wear a mask and even wouldn't wear the contact tracing device.

Reactions: BillD1984
If the playoffs started today the Giants are the 4 seed.
Till they lose next week to Seattle ... and the week after to Arizona.

Washington plays Pittsburgh next, thats a loss, but they play the 49'ers after that, if tey win there, THEY are back in 1st place ...

I'm just presuming that the Cowboys will screw up on thier own, they've had no consistency to thier year either.

How did the Patriots win a game with a QB that had fewer than 100 yards passing and no RB with 150 yards rushing... and only a +1 turnover stat?

Reactions: BillD1984
How did the Patriots win a game with a QB that had fewer than 100 yards passing and no RB with 150 yards rushing... and only a +1 turnover stat?
In all my years watching football, I have never seen a stat line like that producing a winning result. Special teams won them this game.

Till they lose next week to Seattle ... and the week after to Arizona.

Washington plays Pittsburgh next, thats a loss, but they play the 49'ers after that, if tey win there, THEY are back in 1st place ...

I'm just presuming that the Cowboys will screw up on thier own, they've had no consistency to thier year either.
Are the niners any good either?

49'ers are in last place in thier division, but have 5 wins, 1 more than I think Washington has.

The 9'ers would be in 1st place in the NFC East
Of all the teams in the east I see the Giants making the most improvement. I can see them ending the season with 7 wins.

Of all the teams in the east I see the Giants making the most improvement. I can see them ending the season with 7 wins.
I really think the NFL should make a rule saying you have to be at least a game over .500 to win a division.
Also, in the playoffs, teams should be seeded by wins for home field.

I really think the NFL should make a rule saying you have to be at least a game over .500 to win a division.
Also, in the playoffs, teams should be seeded by wins for home field.
This year with the expanded playoffs it won't matter what the record is. I would love to see a reseeding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)