NFL 2020

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Good question. The original broadcast was a regional one. Not sure if that changes with the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The WFT-PIT game will be nationally televised on FOX next Monday at 5 ET.

The DAL-BAL game is getting moved again. This time to next Tuesday night on FOX/NFLN at 8 ET.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Last edited:
3:40p ET kickoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTF ...
An NFL game on a Wednesday and then NOT EVEN in Prime Time

Who puts a game on at 3:40 in the afternoon in the middle of the week ?

And if they play on Wednesday, they have a BIG Important game against the Bills 4 days later ?

I'm Shocked that the Browns have 8 wins already ...
Their division plays the NFC East this year. Last year, their record was hurt due to playing the NFC West and AFC East. They do have one of the best RBs in the league as well.

WTF ...

And if they play on Wednesday, they have a BIG Important game against the Bills 4 days later ?

I’m thinking that NBC is contractually obligated to televise the tree lighting, but still it isn’t a good look. They should have moved the game to prime time on NBCSN and let the two markets carry the game OTA.

Reactions: Jimbo
I’m thinking that NBC is contractually obligated to televise the tree lighting, but still it isn’t a good look. They should have moved the game to prime time on NBCSN and let the two markets carry the game OTA.

Supposedly, NBC asked for the game to be moved again to Thursday instead, but the NFL said no.

Supposedly, NBC asked for the game to be moved again to Thursday instead, but the NFL said no.

That would have made more sense.

1. You’d be replacing a game that was supposed to air in that time slot (DAL-BAL)

2. You’re giving the Ravens more time to get through their outbreak

3. The game would get to air in prime time

If they did that they wouldn’t have to move DAL-BAL again, and WFT-PIT could have moved to Tuesday night. (Baltimore would draw the short straw in this scenario and have to play on one day less rest. That would be punishment for causing this fiasco).

WTF ...

Correction .... Steelers play Washington next and the Bills the week after.

That would have made more sense.

1. You’d be replacing a game that was supposed to air in that time slot (DAL-BAL)

2. You’re giving the Ravens more time to get through their outbreak

3. The game would get to air in prime time

If they did that they wouldn’t have to move DAL-BAL again, and WFT-PIT could have moved to Tuesday night. (Baltimore would draw the short straw in this scenario and have to play on one day less rest. That would be punishment for causing this fiasco).

Except they don't ask us for our input ... :eeek

This whole NFL season,:D
tenor.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts