NFL Classic Games for the Next 2 Weeks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Saw on Zap2it.com that Nov. 3, 1985-Bears at. Packers will be shown at 9pm this Friday. Next Friday, the 1992 NFC Championship game between the Cowboys and the 49ers will be shown at 9pm.
There will be replays at 3 am and 3pm the next day. Make sure, though, because they might change the replays. Also, these are 2 CBS games which is surprising because usually they've shown NBC and ABC games.

Saw on Zap2it.com that Nov. 3, 1985-Bears at. Packers will be shown at 9pm this Friday. Next Friday, the 1992 NFC Championship game between the Cowboys and the 49ers will be shown at 9pm.

I understand the Cowboys/49ers game, but the other one I don't. The only interesting thing from that Bears/Packers game was Refrigerator Perry catching a TD. 2 hours for one play? Not worth it for me.

Maybe the Bears game was because they were undefeated. I don't why they are putting that game on but I'll watch it. I like the old stuff. I wish they would show the Bears/Dolphins Monday night game. That would be cool.

Madden and Summerall in their prime... Cowboys vs. 49ers...

while i was watching this last night they suddenly put the score of the AFC championship game and i got chills down my spine. it was miami losing at home to the bills. Damn i didn't need to relive that :mad:

i was watching this last night they suddenly put the score of the AFC championship game and i got chills down my spine. it was miami losing at home to the bills.

Too bad Buffalo can't beat Miami these days.

I saw the Cowboys/49ers game last night and it was great. Summerall and Madden in there prime. You should tell the young broadcasters that want the game to be about them to take a look at 2 legends like Summerall and Madden.

BTW, next week's "classic" game is the Bears/Vikings game from week 6 of last year in which Adrian Peterson ran for 224 yds. and 3 touchdowns.

It was Bear week up here in the Northland.

I enjoyed the Packer Bear game, being a Packers fan, It was strange seeing Zorn as the QB.

I would actually like to see the game that happened two weeks later at Lambeau that season.

Tampa Bay Snow bowl game, I was at that game and never got to see the broadcast. The most empty seats I've ever seen for a game.

I just found out the game for next week's classic game and it will be Super Bowl 13. So if you haven't watched it yet, now's your chance.

Steelers and Cowboys are playing that weekend which is why that game is shown. I will say that they could've find another Steelers/Cowboys game to show?

zap2it.com has put the NFL Classic Game for Dec. 12. It's going to be 1993, even though played on Jan. 2, 1994, reg. season finale between the Cowboys and Giants for the NFC East Title. That was a good game even though I'm a Giants fan.

It's going to be 1993, even though played on Jan. 2, 1994, reg. season finale between the Cowboys and Giants for the NFC East Title. That was a good game even though I'm a Giants fan.

Was that the 'Emmitt separates shoulder' game where he kept gutting it out?

It might have been. I'm not sure. I think that was the game that ended in overtime with the Cowboys winning at Giants Stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts