NFL Conference Championship Games(your picks)

Whoever it is, I hope the AFC team gets slaughtered. I can't stand Yinzers or Rat Birds!!!! :mad::mad:
barf.gif

And we can't stand jammies.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

For your sake, let's just hope Toothlesswhopper can stay off the sauce long enough to prepare for this weeks game against the Rats.

ben-roethlisberger-parties

He got the girl, a good buzz, a Superbowl ring, a city that doesn't have losing records and 100 million dollar contract.

Seems pretty good to me.:D

I'll go with the EAGLES in the NFC game.

I'll take the EAGLES in the AFC game.

I'll take the EAGLES in the Super Bowl....no this is not a typo....

Okay, okay, I have to take the Steelers in the AFC game, only because the Ravens D scares the crap out of me!

Fly Eagles Fly!!

It will be Pittsburgh vs Arizona

Using Seahawk conspiracy logic, the NFL is fixed. The NFL lives for the drama (Jerome Bettis' last chance at a Super Bowl Ring, Eli Manning gets his ring, paying off Neil O'Donnel to give the Cowboys their 5th Championship ;) the immaculate reception, the list goes on and on.

So this year we had the following possible stories:

1. A Manning Superbowl with a Dungy fairwell - not happinging
2. A rookie QB becomes first to win three playoff games and a Superbowl - yawn
3. A PA Superbowl - possible
4. Arizona vs Pittsburgh - My personal pick.

The Arizon/Pittsurgh saga will put two 2nd year coaches in the Superbowl - Whisenhunt vs Tomlin. Ken Whisenhunt and many of his coaching staff are former Steelers assistant coaches who left the organzation when Ken left and Russ Grimm was pretty much overlooked as well. Also this would be a story of how Ken took a pathetic team to the Superbowl in two years for a chance to win their first championship while the Steelers go for a record 6th championship. Because this is the NFL, the story will be written that Arizona wins.

Good thing I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Arizon is unstapable at home: Arizona wins
The Ravens are beat up, and I never understood why people think the Ravens D is better than the Steelers D. Look at this year's schedules, look at the numbers, and do the math. Steelers win this one by 13 points

Steelers win the Superbowl.

I have way too much free time on my hands.

Can't remember a Conference championship Weekend that has had less appeal than this one.

On to the picks though.

Cardinals 27
Eagles 24

Steelers 14
Ravens 13

Ravens just have too many key personnel out or hobbled. That's the breaks though all teams play hurt at this point of the season.

Can't remember a Conference championship Weekend that has had less appeal than this one.

On to the picks though.

Cardinals 27
Eagles 24

Steelers 14
Ravens 13

Ravens just have too many key personnel out or hobbled. That's the breaks though all teams play hurt at this point of the season.

Ya, it would be nice if the Steelers had time to heal as well, everyone talks about the Ravens being beat up, but the Steelers have been beat up all year.
Parker is just now getting healthy, the O line has been miserable all year.

Look at the schedule the Steeler's plated this year ..... ya thier healthy....

Eagles 30, Cardinals 27- This will be a better game than most expect. Team with the ball last wins.........in that case I want David Akers on my side (the best clutch kicker this side of Adam Vinitieri).

Steelers 27, Ravens 10- This will be 10-7 Steelers at the half. The Steelers will then force about three turnovers in the second half, as they cruise to yet another Super Bowl berth.

BTW, the Steelers are going for a record 7th AFC Championship tomorrow.

They are currently in a three- way tie with Denver and New England with 6 AFC Championships each.

I'll go with the EAGLES in the NFC game.

I'll take the EAGLES in the AFC game.

I'll take the EAGLES in the Super Bowl....no this is not a typo....

Okay, okay, I have to take the Steelers in the AFC game, only because the Ravens D scares the crap out of me!

Fly Eagles Fly!!

I guess that didn't work out to well for you.;):D

Eagles 30, Cardinals 27- This will be a better game than most expect. Team with the ball last wins.........in that case I want David Akers on my side (the best clutch kicker this side of Adam Vinitieri).

Steelers 27, Ravens 10- This will be 10-7 Steelers at the half. The Steelers will then force about three turnovers in the second half, as they cruise to yet another Super Bowl berth.

Pretty damn close to hitting them both on the money. Impressive.

I only picked one right. Just couldn't bring myself to pick the steelers.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts