NFL HD What's it take?

Yes, but the channel is gone until next season.

Anyone with AT120 or above got the channel

Last edited:
I've had AT180 and HD Pak and never got the HD feed for NFL channel. Yes I got it for SD like everyone else.

My question is if the HD feed is included in AEP like NBA-TV is supposed to be.

Thanks, Dune

Yes, NFL-HD channel is on Dish, but is only active for the HD game of the week show on Wed/Thur nights. That may/will change with the NFL network showing the Thur/Sat night games starting Thanksgiving Day this year.

I see that it's in the HD Gold and Silver packages, and I know that it's been in the AT180 package, but I'm not sure if it's in the AT120 package. To get it outside of one of the metal packages, I'm sure you'd need to sub to the HD package.

No you don't. It matched with the programming the SD NFL Network was in, which was AT120. So At180 did get it, he probably tried to select the channel a time when nothing was on it

Acutally I was watching on the SD channel but it wouldn't come through on the HD channel.

The HD channel showed up in the guide as available but no picture when I selected it. I seem to recall a message like NBA tv when it is not subscribed.

Yeah, that's what we're trying to tell you. The only time something aired on the HD channel was Wednesday & Thursday Night game of the week at 9 Eastern, any other time you got the message

I know what you are trying to tell me. I know the games only aired at certain times.

What I am saying is that at those time I did not receive the HD version.

My original question was if the AEP with HD pak included the HD feed of the NFL network like supposedly the NBA HD channel is included.

Or do I have to subscribe to a sports pak?

I've answered and re-answered the question several Times. As long as you had the programming package that had the SD NFL Network, the HD NFL Network is active in the same package. If you still swear by not getting it, then I give up w/ you.

Ok I have a question concerning next years 8 NFL primetime games on the NFL network. Are all of these games going to be in HD as well as SD. I have not heard if this will be the case.

BFG said:
I've answered and re-answered the question several Times. As long as you had the programming package that had the SD NFL Network, the HD NFL Network is active in the same package. If you still swear by not getting it, then I give up w/ you.

I have had the AEP package along with the HD package w/Voom and have never seen anything on the HD NFL Network, even during the times that the game of the week was supposed to be shown. We do watch the SD NFL Network.

622 OTA issue

Dish Network to Launch New Music Channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)