Nfl-hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

squicken

Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2004
I am new to Voom, so I do not know what exactly the NFL-HD channel is for. I was under the impression that the game of the week feature would be aired on the channel. The NFL-network web page ssems to indicate the same thing. I called Voom last night and they said that no such programming is offered in the off-season, and that Voom was going to pull the channel until August since it was simply broadcasting a Voom infomercial to people who were already subscribers. Does anyone know about this? The gentleman I spoke with said there is currently no HD programming on that channel. Sean's posting on upcoming HD programming indicated the gentleman I spoke with was incorrect. If anyone knows what's up, please help.
Also, any chance we get ESPN before the NFL draft, or FOX Sports Net sometime during baseball season? I know to be patient, but I need ESPN.

cyuhnke said:
Sean's posting on upcoming HD programming indicated the gentleman I spoke with was incorrect. If anyone knows what's up, please help.

NFL-HD is going no where. I'll be very upset if they pull it off and will contact the NFL if necessary. The NFL-HD programming I put in the Alert Thread comes from the NFL schedule. As you may see they have some games that have been transferred to HD and will be first shown in HD on this channel.

I believe that given the agreement/contract reached it will be difficult to pull out a channel out of your line-up. Especially since in every single Press Release that the NFL has, it always states that NFL NET and NFL HD is available on VOOM and other providers.

Game of the Week was usually on Wednesdays at 9pm but looking through the NFL Schedule in their web page, I found that sometimes that is not the case in the off season.

I will take CSR's comment with a grain of salt. All the games that I put in the Alert thread have been showing on channel 311.

That's just it. What precipitated me calling was tuning in on Wednesday night, hoping to see my first ever HD football game. NFL network website said it was showing, Voom guide said it was showing, and Zap-it said it was showing. I tuned in and got that darn infomercial. I called Voom, and, well, you know the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts