NFL Network Dispute? -- Resolved

I'm more concerned with RedZone, as that would be a critical loss for me. My TV is locked onto that channel for most of the day on Sundays. I hate having to pay for the MultiSport pak as RedZone is the only channel out of the bunch that I watch, as I am strictly an NFL/MLB guy and the rest of the sports I could care less about (including college sports).

I had a Dish Loyalty Rep admit to me that they dropped NFL Network despite the NFL Requesting to continue service. I used my Wicklander-Zulwaski Interview/Interrogation skills to get her to admit stuff. Love turning tables on spin control artists.

I had a Dish Loyalty Rep admit to me that they dropped NFL Network despite the NFL Requesting to continue service. I used my Wicklander-Zulwaski Interview/Interrogation skills to get her to admit stuff. Love turning tables on spin control artists.
Here, have a cookie.

Reactions: Tampa8
That's your source? And you're serious? Sorry but your post is an example of someone posting something as fact when there is nothing to support it, and in fact everything points to it not being true. Isn't your post an example of a spin artist?

Reactions: Yespage and bobvick
I'm more concerned with RedZone, as that would be a critical loss for me. My TV is locked onto that channel for most of the day on Sundays. I hate having to pay for the MultiSport pak as RedZone is the only channel out of the bunch that I watch, as I am strictly an NFL/MLB guy and the rest of the sports I could care less about (including college sports).

I have a feeling you are in the majority on that.

As a long suffering Buffalo Bills fan, I can't say I would miss the NFL Network. I get all of my team's games OTA in my regional market, plus all the ad nauseum coverage in local press and all the coverage on ESPN of national. So, I'm good. And the internets are full of football info. So, all I say is "meh" about this.

Didn't realize anyone in WNY still had Dish.

NFL Network has some top notch original programming, some episodes even are geared toward us Bills fans. A Football Life is one of the best behind the scenes documentaries I've ever seen. It really dives into the personal side of the sport. The episode on Doug Flutie was one of the best and it sheds some light on the 'what could have been' if he played in the Music City Miracle game. When NFL Top 10 did their episode on the Top 10 Comebacks, it was no surprise that the Oilers/Bills game was featured and it brought back some great memories. Oddly enough the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans were my #2 team. The Football Life episode on Steve McNair was also well done. As a huge fan of his, no celebrity/athlete death has ever had any bearing on my life, except for his. The guy was a rock. NFL Films did an awesome job telling his story.

If you're a fan of the sport and the people that have make it great, there is much more to NFL Network then a handful of live games a year.

And while on the subject of the Bills, the pre and post game shows that used to air on channel 7 are moving to the 'new' MSG Western New York

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2016/...r-pegula-sports-entertainment-content-on-msg/

I gotta look into how far into my contract I am, might be time to leave dish behind.
and the minute you move, the channel will be back. It happens all the time. Ya gotta give it some time to resolve before looking to other pastures unless you planned on doing that anyway...

Reactions: KAB
Dish doesn't have the greatest track record resolving these disputes, I'll give em time but not sure how patient I'm going to be especially the closer we get to football season.

Reactions: reddice
Yeah seriously they increase prices all the time and I'm sorry but adding crap channels I don't watch doesn't make up for getting rid of a bunch of channels that I do watch.
What would be the "added crap channels" you allude to?

Dish doesn't have the greatest track record resolving these disputes, I'll give em time but not sure how patient I'm going to be especially the closer we get to football season.

The majority of the ones that they have always get resolved. Name one that has been permanently pulled.

Most disputes are resolved within a week, sometimes the next day. They actually have a very good record of resolution. Yes, there are some that last a while but they are in the minority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts