NFL network game tonight

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hahler2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Ashton, SD
I was just checking my guide so I could set up a recording for the game on NFL network tonight. But on channel 95 it goes right from pre-game to saying "Upcoming Mission Impossible III". Is the game gonna be in HD tonight? I sure hope so since I'm a huge Vikings fan and would really like to see what the rookie QB can do!

I just watched the beginning and they said broadcast in hd, but I can't find the channel either.

Well the game is on in HD as I type, although I see what you mean about it not being listed.
You should still be able to record it by chosing the INFO button and then "Record"

Jimbo

Last edited:
And...by the way...with all of the stuff i heard about the pic quality the first couple of weeks on the NFL network games, I must say that this one looked damn good!!

Our local CBS station was rebroadcasting the NFL Network feed in HD. Usually when the Packers play on ESPN the local station doesn't broadcast the HD version of the game. I don't know if NFL Network was willing to provide the HD version and ESPN does not, or what, but it was nice to see the NFL Network game in HD for the people that won't switch to DirecTV and are still using Time Warner Cable.

Our local CBS station was rebroadcasting the NFL Network feed in HD. Usually when the Packers play on ESPN the local station doesn't broadcast the HD version of the game. I don't know if NFL Network was willing to provide the HD version and ESPN does not, or what, but it was nice to see the NFL Network game in HD for the people that won't switch to DirecTV and are still using Time Warner Cable.

Different companies and different contracts !!!!

In this case it worked out for you. :)

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)