NFL Network HD

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
Ok is this the NFL providing a lousy feed or what? I have heard people with cable and even Fios saying it looks bad, it is extremely bad on channel 154. GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I was bussy traing to see the caowboys game, but i have not look.
I am liseening by radio, i have DISH network and they dont have NFL network

I was bussy traing to see the caowboys game, but i have not look.
I am liseening by radio, i have DISH network and they dont have NFL network

You need to get Classic Silver 200 to recieve it, but it is in free preview mode for E* so it should be working for everyone at the current moment.

It was very interesting to see the SD version of the channel exhibit the same problems when I flipped to it. The SD channel on Dish was also a couple of seconds ahead. It appears that the network had a bad feed this time. Of course it looked as bad as ESPNU on the SD channel... It is a better experience watching Youtube.

I watched the cowboys and saints game and the picture was crystal clear on NFL Networks HD channel. Both are channel 154. You just have to gelect all subs and pick the HD version.

I watched the cowboys and saints game and the picture was crystal clear on NFL Networks HD channel. Both are channel 154. You just have to gelect all subs and pick the HD version.

Crystal clear? To me the picture was soft on close-ups with players being really fuzzy around the edges. I didn't get full-on macroblocking but the PQ was pretty bad.

Crystal clear? To me the picture was soft on close-ups with players being really fuzzy around the edges. I didn't get full-on macroblocking but the PQ was pretty bad.

PQ on my end for that game was pretty decent. However for those following in the HD pq thread its a rarity. I just don't understand how the PQ can vary from day to day, it is extremely frustrating to me. The PQ on my end today is crap, however Saturday night was great. DISH if you are reading these threads fix the freaking problems already.

MY PQ was pretty good but I did notice some choppiness midway the second quarter, I think it was, but it looked like they switched feeds and the choppiness went away.

I noticed the choppy picture also, one other thing I noticed was the text box which has the teams score / time / downs and other info sometimes would be fuzzy looking and then get real plain and crisp just like you flicked a switch.

:rant:

I'm having similar problems in HI. I get the both the HD and SD feeds with the HD being mapped down from 5507 to 154. Sometimes I lose the 154 feed altogether. It says the satellite lost the signal. When I switch to 5507, the feed is fine. Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)