NFL Network?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
it is my understanding hat the nfl and cablevision have been in heated talks recently. The NFL network is asking for 30 million dollars and cablevision believes that it isnt worth 30 million dollars for 6 games of nfl coverage. I believe Time Warner was forced to pay 100 million to add it to their channel lineup as their subscriber base is lager than cables....Dont count on NFL netowrk any time soon....Its asking alot of money for a small channel wherein you can see everything you want to on other sports channels besides NFL, except the 6 games they are covering.

and we will be getting the december 30th game giants vs redskins should be on fox or nbc

All NFL games that are on cable are simulcasted by an OTA station in the participating teams local markets. I believe My9, WWOR, is simulcasting the Giants games that are on ESPN and NFL Network this season.

Oh, come on, Cablevision MUST add NFL Network so that customers will have a chance to not only see the eight prime-time games in the push to the playoffs, but also NFL Europe, NFL Preseason and much more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)