NFL Picks Week 7

I haven't been keeping track, but just a little while ago I went through my picks. I triple checked and came up with 105 games.

Weeks 1-3 featured all 32 teams, so 16 games per or 48 total. Week 4 started the Bye weeks and there were only two teams on bye (Pats and Titans) so 30 teams in action, 15 games. Weeks 5, 6 & 7 have had 4 teams each on Bye, so 28 teams a week, or 14 games a week or 42 total.

Looks like I'm 70-35

View attachment 111092

Straight up or not, a .667 winning % is very impressive at this point in the season!! Kudos!!

Straight up or not, a .667 winning % is very impressive at this point in the season!! Kudos!!

Thanks. I should be 74-31 though.

If there was cash on the line, I would have went against my Bills when they played the Pats, Giants and Bengals. And I don’t know what I was thinking, but I should have picked Miami over the Titans in Week 6. Whenever a crappy team goes through a coaching change after the start of the season, expect results the following game, no matter what sport.

The things I used to look at when making picks.

1) Injuries
2) Key injuries
3) Pick against the Bills (haven’t been doing that here)
4) Coaching changes or other key personal changes due to being fired
5) High emotion games stemming from off the field (ie Chuck Pagano returning from his battle with cancer)
6) High emotion games stemming from on the field (ie Deflategate rematch)
7) Thursday night games I usually pick the home team, unless it’s a no brainer (ie this past week with the Seahawks & 49ers)
8) When it comes down to the end of the season, who needs the win more, and which teams are resting their starters

I don't have the time to get head over heels into this stuff and do the research on spreads and over-unders and make real bets with a sports bookie. A few hours of NFL Network and ESPN on TV and listening to Sirius XM NFL Radio to and from work give me the info I need to attempt to make a few bucks off of this sport.

Thursday
Seattle at San Francisco

Sunday
Buffalo
vs. Jacksonville
Pittsburgh at Kansas City
Houston at Miami
Cleveland at St. Louis
New Orleans at Indianapolis
Atlanta at Tennessee
Tampa Bay at Washington
NY Jets at New England
Minnesota
at Detroit
Oakland at San Diego
NY Jets at New England
Dallas at New York
Philadelphia at Carolina

Monday
Baltimore at Arizona

10 - 5

64 - 41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)