NFL preseason 2010-2011 Official discussion thread!

My opinion of Tebow, I like him and hope he does well.
However, if Denver has ANY kind of a season, he won't be getting off the bench, unless they make a WildCat package for him.

The way Quinn played, he (as in Tebow) may jump ahead of him (Quinn) on the depth chart at least. Still, neither one of them are taking over for Orton as he continues to play well.

What game did you watch, Quinn sucked. He aired at least two passes 2 stories over the receiver on 3rd downs, and was poor with his other throws. One of them hit McDaniels in the leg, he was not a happy camper and let Quinn know it.

Hopefully it was just first game shakes, but he needs to improve.

That's what I'm saying dude! Read my post again! I was responding to Jimbo's original statement in talking about Tebow.

What happened? Heat or was it related to his chronic headaches/migranes?

Migranes, they think.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5476849"]Minnesota Vikings' Percy Harvin collapses, leaves in ambulance - ESPN

Anyone know why when copying a url anymore ends up in a video box with no video in it.

I copied the Harvin link from espn and it didn't work ... below:

Minnesota Vikings' Percy Harvin collapses, leaves in ambulance - ESPN

Patriots-Falcons tonight on FOX (8:00pm ET)

I find it a bit interesting that the game's on FOX, because they televise the games when NFC teams are on the road against an AFC team.
(Which we saw with these two teams last September.)

Last time New England was at the Georgia Dome- 2005- CBS televised the game).

I find it a bit interesting that the game's on FOX, because they televise the games when AFC teams are on the road against an NFC team. (Last time New England was at the Georgia Dome- 2005- CBS televised the game).

(Normally, FOX's interconference games are NFC visiting AFC teams, which we saw with these two teams last September.)

Sabre's your looking WAY to deep into this game. :)

I find it a bit interesting that the game's on FOX, because they televise the games when NFC teams are on the road against an AFC team.
(Which we saw with these two teams last September.)

Last time New England was at the Georgia Dome- 2005- CBS televised the game).

That's a regular season rule (the road team plays on their primary network). No such rule exists for the preseaon. In fact, there was a Raiders-Titans (two AFC teams) preseason game on FOX a couple of years ago.

That's a regular season rule (the road team plays on their primary network). No such rule exists for the preseaon. In fact, there was a Raiders-Titans (two AFC teams) preseason game on FOX a couple of years ago.

BTW, there is another game tonight .....

Colt and Bills, but it's on locally not nationally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts