NFL Redzone

Been looking good and sounding good (EA- HD) on Dish since I switched to it after the Bengals-Browns game.\

[EDIT] NEVER MIND. The drop-outs started happening to me at 5:22pm.

saw some dropouts here on Western Arc....kinda got annoying after a little bit ;)

Directv's version was fine (but it is a different channel)

Wonder if the networks provide Redzone with substandard feeds, kind of like the NFL highlights from a foreign network that frequently seemed to have annoying color differences and glitchy video?

I watched the free preview yesterday. I will see if I can get the free promo. It is the least DISH can do after dropping my RSN.I noticed the dropouts and pixilation too. One curious thing, in bouncing between RedZone and an actual game sometimes I would see the action on RZ first. Do they get a terrestrial feed?

My RedZone was clear on 155HD. I switched between Redzone and the regular HD game and could not tell the difference. No drop outs here.

The picture problems yesterday were a little annoying but besides that I am loving this channel so far. I had it on every commercial break and for half time of my Lions game. Once the Lions ended I had it on the rest of the day and I got to see all the big plays from the people on my fantasy team.

The regular NFL Network was also having problems yesterday. I didn't watch it during the day but I turned it on for a little while before the night game on NBC to watch some highlights and pregame. The highlights on NFL Network were having the same hiccups as Redzone. It must be something happening when they are picking up the feed from the networks.

I am on Eastern Arc.

I noticed it seemed like the Redzone issues were only with certain games. For the four afternoon games I noticed the only issues seemed to be with the Chargers/Vikings game. I can't remember which games were screwed up for the early games.

I enjoyed my first taste of Redzone with the free preview yesterday.

Many thanks to Mary B of the DIRT team for getting me the Multi Sports pack free until 1/4/12!

NFL Red Zone is THE BOMB!!!!
If anyone is a bettor, participates in pools or fantasy leagues, this channel does it all.
NFLRZ whips around the league looking for crucial plays, live look in's, and replays important plays when two or more great plays happen at the same time.

Was able to get Multi-sport added through chat. What's funny is I added it manually earlier today then found this thread. I removed it from my programming online, waited about 30 minutes then hit chat to see if I could get the promo. Nice! :)

I'm going to try out the PM route myself. Longtime visitor to SatelliteGuys but this thread got me signed up. Esp. with a good portion of the competition offering RZ in basic packages, this is welcome to hear that Dish is running this promo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts