Please reply by conversation.

moonman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
So. Fla.
Saw this today in ad sent by D*...FYI
NFL SUNDAY TICKET™
Get the most NFL games in 2007 for a special low price. MVP Easy Pay offer – 11 payments of $20.45.
(Offer between 1/1 and 2/28)

Compared to buying 1 pass to the cheapest season tickets to one team's 8 home games it is a BARGAIN! You guys need to get over the pricing; either pass or buy, but stop complaining already because although $300 is a lot to some people, for what you are getting it IS a deal.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET™
Get the most NFL games in 2007 for a special low price. MVP Easy Pay offer – 11 payments of $20.45.

Still the highest overpriced sports package on satellite.

Still the highest overpriced sports package on satellite.

Not to me.

Ask anyone who has it in the Oakland, Detroit, or any other hapless NFL team market who is actually a NFL fan and not just a home team fan how nice it is to see games that matter at this time of year.

Not to me.

Ask anyone who has it in the Oakland, Detroit, or any other hapless NFL team market who is actually a NFL fan and not just a home team fan how nice it is to see games that matter at this time of year.

amen !!!!

Did it happen to say anything about HD, $225 for ST w/ HD is a good deal...
In reality it's slightly more than what it was this year.
I know some had better deals and some were worse.

Jimbo

Did it happen to say anything about HD, $225 for ST w/ HD is a good deal...

Jimbo
---------------
No, as far as I can tell, the price is just for S/T. I'm pretty sure that if you wanted
S/F(H/D), that the price would be higher especially since all the free offers they
owed will be over. I noticed that the local blackout of games,(if your local market had scheduled to show) did not apply to
the S/F games for some reason this season..lots of games(including my hometeam) in H/D this season was really nice!!!!:D ...I may have to consider
paying the extra $99, or whatever it is, for the H/D pkg. if they continue this
practice.(the S/D games on S/T were still blacked out by local coverage):mad:

---------------
No, as far as I can tell, the price is just for S/T. I'm pretty sure that if you wanted
S/F(H/D), that the price would be higher especially since all the free offers they
owed will be over. I noticed that the local blackout of games,(if your local market had scheduled to show) did not apply to
the S/F games for some reason this season..lots of games(including my hometeam) in H/D this season was really nice!!!!:D ...I may have to consider
paying the extra $99, or whatever it is, for the H/D pkg. if they continue this
practice.(the S/D games on S/T were still blacked out by local coverage):mad:

Actually, your local SD was blacked out this year.

This would be year 3 for the ST HD I think, could they possibly throw that in this year ?

Doubtful, but you never know, or at least make it a reasonable price like $ 50 and SEPERATE the SF from the HD portion while they are at it.

Jimbo

Last edited:
NFL SUNDAY TICKET™

Is this for a new sub to NFLST? Any hint on the autorenew price?

Is this for a new sub to NFLST? Any hint on the autorenew price?
------------
No it is NOT the autorenew price, however when the autorenew comes due, you
will/should get the lowest price if past history holds. The 11 month payment however, may be easier on the budget over the 4 installment payout.

------------
No it is NOT the autorenew price, however when the autorenew comes due, you
will/should get the lowest price if past history holds. The 11 month payment however, may be easier on the budget over the 4 installment payout.

I would have thought that it was the auto renew price, seeing "Special low price" was mentioned.

Last year I think I missed out on the best price I could have received because I was waiting for the auto renew to kick in,then finally I called, might have beenlike June 1st or somewhere around there .... thats whenI found out from people here that they had aa better yet price in January or Feb...

What do you guys do ?
Just let the Auto- Renew take affect , or call in early ?

Jimbo

Auto-renew for current subs ALWAYS bills at the lowest price, so there is never any need to fret over it; especially now before THIS season is even concluded.

Auto-renew for current subs ALWAYS bills at the lowest price, so there is never any need to fret over it; especially now before THIS season is even concluded.
--------------
Yeah....what he said......just wait for it to renew, unless you require the 11 month budget pay. D* is going to have more offers I'm sure....the wording will probably
confuse you...who knows, they may have a better offer later(free SuperFan?):)
Here's the link to the e-mail received.
http://directv.qrs1.net/dtv/08/cont...T=120-08-061228final&m=120080005ykvu00874300d

IMHO the best deal is always for new subs that do the TC Prem with NFL ST deal they seem to run every summer from July to October.

Here is what the newsletter said:

So does this mean that the auto renew will start in January ?
I hope it comes in the bill or they send an email this year whenthe ST is available for next year.

Jimbo

I have auto renew but every year it never shows up. So when I call them to complain they give me Superfan. So if it doesn't show up on your bill in July give them a call.

OK well with the introduction of the Coolsat 8000, perhaps now is the time to investigate FTA offerings and eat two seasons worth of fees in order to NOT be locked into this package.

OK well with the introduction of the Coolsat 8000, perhaps now is the time to investigate FTA offerings and eat two seasons worth of fees in order to NOT be locked into this package.

huh? What does FTA have to do with NFL ST?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cstv 610

Frequent reboot of R10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)