NFL Sunday Ticket Midseason Pricing?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

drewdc

Original poster
Oct 3, 2005
Hello all,

Any news on a "Rest of the Season" deal from D* for the Sunday Ticket? I can't remember if they offered a discount last year or not. Was just wondering if there was anything out there for those of us wanting the rest of the season...

thanks

Hello all,

Any news on a "Rest of the Season" deal from D* for the Sunday Ticket? I can't remember if they offered a discount last year or not. Was just wondering if there was anything out there for those of us wanting the rest of the season...

thanks

I think I heard a commercial last week for it, it was something like $ 179

Jimbo

So seens on how I just ordered I get this superfan thing for free?
What exactly is this? I see the picture of like 8 games at one time, is that what we get?

That is kinda cool really. If so what channel can we find this on?

What exactly is this? I see the picture of like 8 games at one time, is that what we get? That is kinda cool really. If so what channel can we find this on?

The promo says: Game Mix is - on channels 701 & 702. and I am sure you need an interactive receive to take full advantage.

The biggest diff between reg. Sunday ticket and the Superfan is you get many of the games in HD, if you don't have an HD Box your benefits of superfan are..

GameMix1/2 (yellow box on adv. lets you select the audio)
(BTW, you can do it on old boxes by switching the language)

RedZone Channel
Shortcuts at midnight.

The biggest diff between reg. Sunday ticket and the Superfan is you get many of the games in HD, if you don't have an HD Box your benefits of superfan are..

GameMix1/2 (yellow box on adv. lets you select the audio)
(BTW, you can do it on old boxes by switching the language)

RedZone Channel
Shortcuts at midnight.

are you responding to me? I know what the differences in the packages are I am a sub to both; I was asking what the differences in the two separate promos links were.

If you weren't replying to me (didn't know cause you didn't quote anyone) then sorry; LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts