Sunday Ticket Max

I called customer service over the weekend and was told I was eligible to receive ST Max for free. We’ve gotten it free the last three or four years. When I tune to 9580 I get a sweepstakes screen. The NFL ST channels in the low 700s aren’t on my guide. When I look at my package on the My AT&T app, I see “2022 NFL Sunday Ticket MAX $0.00/mo.” When I go to DirecTV.com, I see “2022 NFL Sunday Ticket MAX auto-renewal $0.00/mo” with the “I have this” banner in the corner. Does this mean I have it for free? Any other way to verify, short of calling customer service to confirm?
Thanks.

I called customer service over the weekend and was told I was eligible to receive ST Max for free. We’ve gotten it free the last three or four years. When I tune to 9580 I get a sweepstakes screen. The NFL ST channels in the low 700s aren’t on my guide. When I look at my package on the My AT&T app, I see “2022 NFL Sunday Ticket MAX $0.00/mo.” When I go to DirecTV.com, I see “2022 NFL Sunday Ticket MAX auto-renewal $0.00/mo” with the “I have this” banner in the corner. Does this mean I have it for free? Any other way to verify, short of calling customer service to confirm?
Thanks.
Looks like what everyone else is seeing as well.
Your good to go !

When it shows up on your bill for 0.00 your usually good.
I would still keep an eye on it ...

As for it not showing in the 700's, thats normal, it will pop in closer to the season.

Reactions: dtv757

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts