NFL Sunday Ticket on Playstaion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcoppola

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Charleston, SC
Been long time Dish customer and not likely to change, been happy for most part but I know Dish will never compete for Sunday Ticket and I'm looking ahead to next year.

It is my understanding that you can get NFL Sunday Ticket through your Playstation, my question is this.

Is anyone with a Playstation able to sign up or do you need to show proof of being a Direct TV customer? I thought in the beginning you had. Anybody using it?

Thanks garys, I searched and searched and within minutes here I had the answer here! Anybody used it, how is quality and functionality?

Thanks

I was thinking about Sunday Ticket, but tried the Red Zone package instead.

All I can say is that is the only way to watch football. It was fantastic. I will do the same thing next year when the season starts.

I was thinking about Sunday Ticket, but tried the Red Zone package instead.

All I can say is that is the only way to watch football. It was fantastic. I will do the same thing next year when the season starts.

NFL Redzone is fantastic. My wife and I watch it all day Sunday unless the Bears are on. If you're just a football fan then the Redzone package is the best for the price. If you only want to watch your favorite team that is away from your market then I could see why Sunday Ticket would be better but that's a lot of money to just watch your favorite team.

If you only want to watch your favorite team that is away from your market then I could see why Sunday Ticket would be better but that's a lot of money to just watch your favorite team.
Yep. Neither situation is acceptable. When will the NFL wise up and offer tiered packages of ST (by team, division, etc)?

Called and asked about getting Sunday Ticket through the PS3. There was a special requirement though, from the way she explained it to me, if I can't get installed with Direct then I can purchase Sunday Ticket on its own. So I guess you have to not be able to have Directv in your home.

Called and asked about getting Sunday Ticket through the PS3. There was a special requirement though, from the way she explained it to me, if I can't get installed with Direct then I can purchase Sunday Ticket on its own. So I guess you have to not be able to have Directv in your home.

All ya gotta do is tell them no line of sight or,no dishes allowed on your property.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts