NFL Sunday Ticket

stevegd007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2008
San Deigo, Southern Calif.
So DirectTV is offering NFL Sunday Ticket to subscribers for free. Not clear, but I am thinking this is just for "New" customers. If they can offer this up for free...what is Dish doing?

ay0or8.jpg

stevegd007 said:
So DirectTV is offering NFL Sunday Ticket to subscribers for free. Not clear, but I am thinking this is just for "New" customers. If they can offer this up for free...what is Dish doing?

Nothing of the sort since Sunday Ticket is exclusive to Direct.

I believe existing customers can get it too, but they need to sign a two yr deal to do it.

If I read the fine print correctly, you get it free this year, but agree to pay for it in full for the '13 season...

The fine print is very clear on this one. The NFL Sunday ticket package for free is available to "new" subscribers only. It states that they will be billed the regular price next year. There is no indication that there is special pricing for any existing DirecTV customers.

The way I understood the NFL ticket for existing customers is that Direct will give you the programing for free if you extend your contract for two years. Dish does not extend any contract for adding any programing package, just for equipment upgrades.
and directv would not either, if you just added it and paid for it
its the free part that requires the contract

Wow, there's going to be some severe complaints next year. It will be interesting to see the ball drop on that...

should be some this year, as they had the same promo last year
but with the price drop from last years price, people may not be as upset

Sorry, I thought I had the free part in my post.

you still losing me
free programing = extension
pay for prgramming = no extension

will dish give you nhl season pass? mlb extra innings? ect free with no extension?

Dish's only way to compete was to offer the multi sports pack, which includes the redzone channel, for free for 6 months to new customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts