NYG @ ARI 4:15 PM

WAS @ SEA 4:15 PM

CAR @ ATL 4:15 PM

IND @ SD 8:15 PM

Mon, Nov 24 Time (ET)
GB @ NO 8:30 PM

1-0:)

REY,

is it possible that for once, Miami will actually wear something OTHER than their white jerseys?

Honestly, the only thing about the Dolphins that annoys me is that they NEVER wear anything besides white in Pro Player/Joe Robbie Stadium games not at night.

IMO, it's like what the Redskins and Cowboys do.

REY,

is it possible that for once, Miami will actually wear something OTHER than their white jerseys?

Honestly, the only thing about the Dolphins that annoys me is that they NEVER wear anything besides white in Pro Player/Joe Robbie Stadium games not at night.

they could wear the all green jersey but that's unlikely. i think the night games is that ugly orange from top to bottom right?

REY,

MiamiUniforms2007.gif

winners in bold
Week 12
Thu, Nov 20 Time (ET)
CIN @ PIT 8:15 PM :)

Sun, Nov 23 Time (ET)
HOU @ CLE 1:00 PM :mad:

TB @ DET 1:00 PM :)

CHI @ STL 1:00 PM :)

NYJ @ TEN 1:00 PM :mad:

PHI @ BAL 1:00 PM:)

MIN @ JAC 1:00 PM :)

NE @ MIA 1:00 PM :) :(

SF @ DAL 1:00 PM :)

BUF @ KC 1:00 PM :)

OAK @ DEN 4:05 PM

NYG @ ARI 4:15 PM

WAS @ SEA 4:15 PM

CAR @ ATL 4:15 PM

IND @ SD 8:15 PM

Mon, Nov 24 Time (ET)

SO FAR 8-2 :cool:

Last edited:
Steelers over Bengals- I won't watch this one on the NFL Network- not as compelling as the previous two. :D

Browns over Texans- Brady Quinn will join Manning and Flacco in the "I kick Houston Texan butt" club. :eek::mad:

Bucs over Lions- It's too predictable. :D:D

Bears over Rams- Chicago will want to take out some anger on the Rams after what happened against Green Bay, and the Rams don't have any heart or show effort. They're the most PATHETIC team in football! :D:D:D

Jets over Titans- As much as I want to see an unbeaten Titans vs. winless Lions match on Turkey Day, I just don't see this run continuing. :D:D

Ravens over Eagles- Philly's overrated, and the Ravens will want to take out some anger. :D

Vikings over Jaguars- Over/under- 500 combined rushing yards? :D

Dolphins over Patriots- New England does not have a defense. :mad:

Cowboys over 49ers- Didn't this use to be the biggest rivalry in sports/football? :):D

Bills over Chiefs- HOW did Denver lose to them? :D:D:):);)

8-2 so far!

winners in bold
Week 12
Thu, Nov 20 Time (ET)

Sun, Nov 23 Time (ET)

OAK @ DEN 4:05 PM :mad:

NYG @ ARI 4:15 PM :)

WAS @ SEA 4:15 PM :)

CAR @ ATL 4:15 PM :)

IND @ SD 8:15 PM :)

Mon, Nov 24 Time (ET)

12-3

Last edited:
Broncos over Raiders- My head says close game, but my heart says rout. :eek::eek::eek::eek: (Congratulations, salsa)

Cardinals over Giants- The last time New York went on the road to play a pass-happy team, they got brutalized in Cleveland. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Redskins over Seahawks- Washington HAS to win in Seattle sometime, and this seems to be the time. :D

Falcons over Panthers- Never underestimate the power of home-field advantage. :D

Combined with my early picks, I'm 10-4.

[Broncos over Raiders- My head says close game, but my heart says rout. :eek::eek::eek::eek: (Congratulations, salsa)]

yes congrats salsa. the raiders looked good today ;)

BTW, rey, I know the Dolphins had a bad loss today, but given that they have some soft remaining opponents and that they won once a year ago, a 9-7 season would make you ecstatic.

CIN @ PIT Good game, NFL network:rolleyes:

HOU @ CLE I'll wait on this until after tonight, if Cleveland loses they might pack it in for the season.

TB @ DET I was tempted to go Lions because the Bucs offense sucks

CHI @ STL Lambs will be slaughtered.

]NYJ @ TEN this is a blow out, Titans by 21.

PHI @ BAL Philly's season ended in the 5th quarter yesterday.

MIN @ JAC Can't pick a team coached by Mr. MaGoo

NE @ MIA Miami has improved, but this is the first game against a team for the second time, I trust Belichick.

SF @ DAL This will be easy.

BUF @ KC Kansas City will find a way to lose they always do.

OAK @ DEN The worst offense against the worst defense. Somethings got to give. I'll take Shanny over Cable

NYG @ ARI By at least 14, 250 yards rushing. Warner might not survive this game.

WAS @ SEA Redskins are desperate for a win, Seattle stinks.

CAR @ ATL Tough to win on the road in that division.

IND @ SD Colts get revenge, for the golden boys worst game.

GB @ NO New Orleans is very overrated.

10-4 so far.:cool:

Hope the Chargers can help the Pats out tonight.

By at least 14, 250 yards rushing. Warner might not survive this game.

You misfired on each of those:

Giants won by 8, only had 87 yards rushing, and Warner did survive the game.

Other than the final result, you were off big time.

BTW, rey, I know the Dolphins had a bad loss today, but given that they have some soft remaining opponents and that they won once a year ago, a 9-7 season would make you ecstatic.

you know sabres that would really be great and it would definitely exceed my expectations. a 9-7 record would be a super turn around from last year's 1-15

you know sabres that would really be great and it would definitely exceed my expectations. a 9-7 record would be a super turn around from last year's 1-15

They already have 6 wins and still play the pathetic Rams, 49ers, and Chiefs. Those are easy wins, and the Bills game in Toronto is a toss-up.

Considering that, I see the Dolphins going 10-6.

They already have 6 wins and still play the pathetic Rams, 49ers, and Chiefs. Those are easy wins, and the Bills game in Toronto is a toss-up.

Considering that, I see the Dolphins going 10-6.

the one thing the dolphins are doing this year that kind of irritates me is that they play at the level of their opponents. i'm very sure they'll win those games but they'll probably squeak by them like they did against the seahawks and raiders.

winners in bold
Week 12
Thu, Nov 20 Time (ET)

Sun, Nov 23 Time (ET)

OAK @ DEN 4:05 PM :mad:

NYG @ ARI 4:15 PM :)

WAS @ SEA 4:15 PM :)

CAR @ ATL 4:15 PM :)

IND @ SD 8:15 PM :)

Mon, Nov 24 Time (ET)

12-3

another close finish and at the wrong end of it again for the chargers.
let's see if the pack can take care of business tomorrow night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts