NE @ OAK

PIT @ BAL

DEN @ CAR

NYG @ DAL

Mon, Dec 15 8:30PM
CLE @ PHI

Last edited:
OK, here goes nothing!

CHI over NO....like I said before, the Saints cannot win on the road to save their lives!

SEA over STL....man I hate to even say it...but does anyone care other than those two cities?:(

NYJ over BUF....right now, the Bills are not a good team and they have not shown any signs of getting better.

MIA over SF....The Dolphins and their fans can smell it....

KC over SD....Chiefs good enough to win, SD can't win on the road.

JAX over GB...Jags break the shnide!

IND over DET...I think it will be either REALLY close or a Colts blowout.

HOU over TEN...I think the Titans will start resting some of the starters.

WAS over CIN...'nuff said.

ATL over TB....tough strech for the Bucs, but it will be close.

AZ over MIN...Cards are starting to get a little mo'.

OAK over NE...they will not be embarrassed 2 weeks in a row and I WILL BE THERE!!!!:D:D:D:D

BAL over PIT...this is a great, hard hitting game...those of the mid '70s old school football where it's cold and windy and possibly snowy!

CAR over Den...and they are gonna blow them out!

DAL over NYG...and great game!! See the PIT/BAL game!

PHI over CLE...the Eagles actually think they might get into the playoffs.

Chicago over NO - Just how the Bears like it - cold, colder, coldest.

ATL over Tampa - No mantra here, just like the home field advantage.

Washington over Cinci - Cinci has nothing to play for.

Baltimore over Pittsburgh - Tough call here, I think Baltimore is looking for a "statement " win.

Indy over Detroit - See the NFL thread for my "Daze of our Lions" (Tuesday edition).

Tennessee over Houston - Another tough call because Tenn. has no reason to hurt themselves. But talent will prevail.

Carolina
over Denver - Cutler plays against a "real" defense. No 300 yds. for you, boy!

Jacksonville over Green Bay - A toss up, these two teams have cost me more pools than any other teams. Give me home field here.

San Diego over KC - If Norv Turner loses this one, his job will not be far behind.

NY Bretts over Buffalo - Buffalo sucks, plain and simple.

Miami over SF - Anybody in Detroit paying attention? It is possible to create a winner out of a loser in one season! Just hire some "football" people to run your franchise, and then get the hell out of the way.

St. Louis over Seattle - Just guessing here, I don't think the fans in either city care either.

Arizona over Minnesota - Are you kidding me? Minnesota was lucky to beat the Lions twice!

New England over Oakland - "On any given Sunday", but not this one, Salsa. Enjoy your trip, try not to get too upset.

Dallas over New York Football Giants - Dallas needs this game more and home field.

Phili over Cleveland - If Phili loses the season is over for them.

Thu, Dec 11
NO @ CHI

Sun, Dec 14 1:00PM
SEA @ STL

BUF @ NYJ

SF @ MIA

SD @ KC

GB @ JAC

DET @ IND

TEN @ HOU

WAS @ CIN

TB @ ATL

4:00PM
MIN @ ARI

NE @ OAK

PIT @ BAL

DEN @ CAR

NYG @ DAL

CLE @ PHI

Miami over SF - Anybody in Detroit paying attention? It is possible to create a winner out of a loser in one season! Just hire some "football" people to run your franchise, and then get the hell out of the way.

:yes

:yes

I have to say, I personally think it had ALOT to do with Pennington than coaching....but that's me.

Thu, Dec 11
NO @ CHI

SEA @ STL

BUF @ NYJ

SF @ MIA

SD @ KC

GB @ JAC

DET @ IND

TEN @ HOU

WAS @ CIN

TB @ ATL

MIN @ ARI.....no way in hell we beat AZ if Tavarus is the QB...if Dead Man Walking Gus is QB well then...................

NE @ OAK

PIT @ BAL

DEN @ CAR

NYG @ DAL

CLE @ PHI

oh and we all know what happened the last time the Vikes went to Arizona....one of the best calls ever!
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcA-NEhWVfI[/ame]

(The Vikings began 2003 with a fast 6-0 start. However, the Vikings ended up going 3-7 the rest of the season, missing the playoffs when a touchdown reception on 4th-and-long by Arizona Cardinals receiver Nate Poole gave the Vikings a last-second 18-17 loss in their final game. Green Bay won the division at 10-6, while the Vikings were 9-7)

(The Vikings began 2003 with a fast 6-0 start. However, the Vikings ended up going 3-7 the rest of the season, missing the playoffs when a touchdown reception on 4th-and-long by Arizona Cardinals receiver Nate Poole gave the Vikings a last-second 18-17 loss in their final game. Green Bay won the division at 10-6, while the Vikings were 9-7)

That, combined with the finish to their wild-card win against Seattle a week later, had me wondering if the football gods were on the Packers' side.

Saints over Bears- Kyle Orton vs. Drew Brees- this is a mismatch.

Seahawks over Rams- Seattle showed a lot of heart against the Pats. St. Louis has no heart.

Jets over Bills- Buffalo's offense is BAD. Last I heard, Dick Jauron offered Sandra a tryout!

Dolphins over 49ers- 49ers won against fading teams. Miami is NOT fading.

Chiefs over Chargers- San Diego can't win a meaningful game on the road.

Packers over Jaguars- Green Bay has bad defense, but Jacksonville does NOT have an offense to exploit it.

Colts over Lions- I think Paul may burn every Lion jersey he owns by the time this one's over.

Titans over Texans- Tennessee won't rest players. They want to play hard the rest of the way ala the Giants against New England last year.

Bengals over Redskins- Washington is fading fast. I SMELL UPSET, BABY!

Falcons over Buccaneers- After getting run over by Carolina's rushing attack, facing Michael Turner isn't going to be any easier.

Cardinals over Vikings- Minnesota does not play good pass defense. Arizona has a great passing game. See where I'm going with this?

Raiders over Patriots- Upset Special, Part 2. Remember- New England BARELY got by the terrible Seahawks and putrid Rams.

Steelers over Ravens- Best defense I've seen in a long time.

Broncos over Panthers- Carolina may get caught looking ahead to next week.

Cowboys over Giants- G-Men looked bad last week, and Jacobs may not play. IMO, the cracks are starting to show for the Giants.

Eagles over Browns- HD, I'm sorry, but this could get ugly. Over/under- 11 sacks against Dorsey?

I have to say, I personally think it had ALOT to do with Pennington than coaching....but that's me.

The football guy I was referring to is the "Big Tuna". It started with him. He hired the coach and then gave him the pieces to be successful. (Long and Pennington, etc...) This is how it's done. Not by hiring TV announcers to be your GM, and career position coaches to be your head coach. Not by drafting WR's when your lines are sucking wind. Not by spending your money on free agents who get cut during the season (Bryan Kelly). Not by trading players for draft picks that are so sad that they can't make the ]team in pre-season.:mad:

Last edited:
Saints over Bears- Kyle Orton vs. Drew Brees- this is a mismatch.

Seahawks over Rams- Seattle showed a lot of heart against the Pats. St. Louis has no heart.

Jets over Bills- Buffalo's offense is BAD. Last I heard, Dick Jauron offered Sandra a tryout!

Dolphins over 49ers- 49ers won against fading teams. Miami is NOT fading.

Chiefs over Chargers- San Diego can't win a meaningful game on the road.

Packers over Jaguars- Green Bay has bad defense, but Jacksonville does NOT have an offense to exploit it.

Colts over Lions- I think Paul may burn every Lion jersey he owns by the time this one's over.

Titans over Texans- Tennessee won't rest players. They want to play hard the rest of the way ala the Giants against New England last year.

Bengals over Redskins- Washington is fading fast. I SMELL UPSET, BABY!

Falcons over Buccaneers- After getting run over by Carolina's rushing attack, facing Michael Turner isn't going to be any easier.

Cardinals over Vikings- Minnesota does not play good pass defense. Arizona has a great passing game. See where I'm going with this?

Raiders over Patriots- Upset Special, Part 2. Remember- New England BARELY got by the terrible Seahawks and putrid Rams.

Steelers over Ravens- Best defense I've seen in a long time.

Broncos over Panthers- Carolina may get caught looking ahead to next week.

Cowboys over Giants- G-Men looked bad last week, and Jacobs may not play. IMO, the cracks are starting to show for the Giants.

Eagles over Browns- HD, I'm sorry, but this could get ugly. Over/under- 11 sacks against Dorsey?

Burned the last one in effigy years ago!

NO @ CHI :)

SEA @ STL :)

BUF @ NYJ :)

SF @ MIA :)

SD @ KC :)

GB @ JAC :( but anytime the Pack loses its a :)

DET @ IND :)

TEN @ HOU :(

WAS @ CIN :(

TB @ ATL :)

MIN @ ARI.....no way in hell we beat AZ if Tavarus is the QB...if Dead Man Walking Gus is QB well then................... WHOOPS :(

NE @ OAK :)

PIT @ BAL :)

DEN @ CAR :(

eh 9-5 right now

Saints over Bears- Kyle Orton vs. Drew Brees- this is a mismatch.:mad:

Seahawks over Rams- Seattle showed a lot of heart against the Pats. St. Louis has no heart.:D

Jets over Bills- Buffalo's offense is BAD. Last I heard, Dick Jauron offered Sandra a tryout!:D (But really- :eek::mad:)

Dolphins over 49ers- 49ers won against fading teams. Miami is NOT fading. :D

Chiefs over Chargers- San Diego can't win a meaningful game on the road. :eek: (SO DAMN CLOSE!!)

Packers over Jaguars- Green Bay has bad defense, but Jacksonville does NOT have an offense to exploit it. :mad:

Colts over Lions- I think Paul may burn every Lion jersey he owns by the time this one's over. :D

Titans over Texans- Tennessee won't rest players. They want to play hard the rest of the way ala the Giants against New England last year. :mad:

Bengals over Redskins- Washington is fading fast. I SMELL UPSET, BABY! :D

Falcons over Buccaneers- After getting run over by Carolina's rushing attack, facing Michael Turner isn't going to be any easier. :D

Cardinals over Vikings- Minnesota does not play good pass defense. Arizona has a great passing game. See where I'm going with this? :mad::eek:

Raiders over Patriots- Upset Special, Part 2. Remember- New England BARELY got by the terrible Seahawks and putrid Rams. :)mad: WHAT AN IDIOT I AM!)

Steelers over Ravens- Best defense I've seen in a long time. :D

Broncos over Panthers- Carolina may get caught looking ahead to next week. :mad:

7-7?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)