MA

Saturday

CIN @ HOU
MIN @ GB

Sunday

IND @ BAL
SEA @ WAS

Last edited:
Pretty sure Houston has the home field against Cinncy.;)

Houston over Cinccy
Indy in a huge upset over Baltimore
Gb in a much tighter contest than Iceberg thinks :D
Seattle with a Wilson come from behind td to beat the Skins.

Saturday

CIN @ HOU- Texans put an exclamation point on their free fall...................Bengals 28-23
MIN @ GB- AP and the Vikings keep it close and then Rodgers goes off in second half.......Packers 34-17

Sunday

IND @ BAL- this is my toughest pick, but I think the veteran Ravens defense will ultimitely be too much for Luck in his playoff debut.............Ravens 23-16
SEA @ WAS-they saved the best for last. This SHOULD be fun...............Seahawks 27-24

:)

NFL Wildcard Round Picks

Saturday

CIN @ HOU .... CINCY in Hot, Houstons Not ...

MIN @ GB ... GB has more weapons, but I really don't care either way.

Sunday

IND @ BAL .... Glad to see Indy making the Playoffs, NO ONE would have picked that before the season.

SEA @ WAS ... Seattle, Wilson has the RB to make it happen and RGIII is banged up.

Hmm, interesting , IF my picks turn out correct, which I doubt, all 3 Rookie QB's will make it past the 1st round ...

Saturday

CIN
@ HOU
MIN @ GB

Sunday

IND
@ BAL
SEA @ WAS

NFL Wildcard Round Picks

Saturday

CIN @ HOU .... CINCY in Hot, Houstons Not ...

MIN @ GB ... GB has more weapons, but I really don't care either way.

Sunday

IND @ BAL .... Glad to see Indy making the Playoffs, NO ONE would have picked that before the season.

SEA @ WAS ... Seattle, Wilson has the RB to make it happen and RGIII is banged up.

Hmm, interesting , IF my picks turn out correct, which I doubt, all 3 Rookie QB's will make it past the 1st round ...

No they won't. Two of them play each other.

Saturday

CIN @ HOU i would pick cincy since houston is weak imo ,but they tend to make bone head plays.
MIN @ GB

Sunday

IND @ BAL only because of playoff experience
SEA @ WAS

setting aside the picks, i would like to see cincy,packers,colts and hawks win....

I'll go with the Texans over the Bengals. I would like to think that the Texans can at least win there home playoff game.
I think Packers beat up the Vikings. Even with AD, its still Lambeau Field and who does Ponder have for weapons?
Colts over the Ravens. Ravens are banged up and old and I just think Luck has some karma on his side.
Seahawks over the Redskins. My Giants bias isnt out here. Its just RGIII is banged up and that will play a difference.

Your choosing the same as I did !

I wonder what percent has the same teams winning (on the board)
I don't think I have seen these 4 teams winning mentioned very often.

Well, I guess we're down one to start, stupid Bungles, they had their chance, and it was a good one.

I knew Houston would bounce back.The Pats certainly won't blow them out next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts