NFLHD: is dish advertising this?

brg606

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2006
a buddy of mine who has time warner cable is so pizzed that he can't see the nfl game tonight he is literally calling and getting quotes on dish and directtv hd. i think this is an excellent advantage dish and direct tv have and if i were in charge of advertising, i'd advertise the hell out of this to draw in new customers.

Yeah Dish has NFL NetworkHD I dont think Direct does and Dish is the HD leader so if you want HD Dish is the way to go.

a buddy of mine who has time warner cable is so pizzed that he can't see the nfl game tonight he is literally calling and getting quotes on dish and directtv hd. i think this is an excellent advantage dish and direct tv have and if i were in charge of advertising, i'd advertise the hell out of this to draw in new customers.
If it is anything like last week's game picture quality wise, tell him not to bother!

I think that the picture will improve due to most of the issues is on the networks end. The NFL Network I think only been up for like two years so they will improve. Just like ESPNHD they don't always have good equipment at the games like they do others so it varies. Overtime when the networks buy better hardware then things will get better.

I think that the picture will improve due to most of the issues is on the networks end. The NFL Network I think only been up for like two years so they will improve. Just like ESPNHD they don't always have good equipment at the games like they do others so it varies. Overtime when the networks buy better hardware then things will get better.

With the money that the NFL has in the coffers there is no excuse for the way things look and sound. The commentary is the worst ever , it is like NFL Sports Talk Football from the 90's on my Sega Genesis.

Yeah Dish has NFL NetworkHD I dont think Direct does and Dish is the HD leader so if you want HD Dish is the way to go.

DirecTV had NFL Network HD for the live games only, Dish gets the 24/7 feed. However, 90% of the content is just upconverted SD with ugly gray pillarbars so I wouldn't use that difference as my deal breaker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)