nfusion 'joiner'

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

michael havens

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 29, 2008
When I was working with this guy we were installing nfusion boxes. something that came with the nfusion box was a .... switch <?> that joined the signal of multiple birds so you could have different satellites but only one line. My question is what are these devices called and where can I get them? Home depot probably won't have them:) right?

When you were installing these things what birds were you pointed at?
I would like to remind you these types of receivers are basically geared toward one thing and is strictly forbidden here. I hope your intentions are of the NON hacking discussion and geared toward true fta. I can promise you will be banned in a key stroke if not.

Not only that but by his questions, obviously not an installer. can we get all of this guys posts either locked and deleted for hacking or moved to the appropriate location for FTA whichever it ends up being?

I am not hacking. I am not getting nfusion boxes. I just want the joiner thingy. If I was going to get an nfusion box I wouldn't need to ask about what these things are or were to get them because they come with the box. 110,118,119,&127 are what my dad are pointed at and he is paying for his service.and the nfusion boxes I got before were not what I got but the guy I was working with... that was his thing! I don't plan on ever getting an nfusion box or sonic box or anything.

Last edited:
I am not hacking. I am not getting nfusion boxes. I just want the joiner thingy. If I was going to get an nfusion box I wouldn't need to ask about what these things are or were to get them. 110,118,119,&127 are what my dad are pointed at and he is paying for his service.

Why don't you type in "joiner thingy" in a ebay search. I'm sure you will find what your looking for........................:eek:

Regardless, if you are calling a DiSEqC switch a "joiner thingy" you obviously are not an installer. This forum (The "Installer Zone") is strictly for installers. Please post in the appropriate forums. Thank you.

If you have questions about what is appropriate for the installer zone, please read the sticky post at the beginning of this Forum "Not and Installer? Please Read" or click here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/installer-zone/124242-not-installer-please-read.html

Almost all of us browse the normal forums as well and will be more than happy to help a do-it-yourself er who asks questions in the appropriate forums. If your dad has dishnetwork service and is paying for something available on 118.7, dish would have installed a 1000+ dish for him already. If they didn't you can save yourself a lot of time and frustration paying $99 for a service call.

Sorry about posting in the wrong forumn. About my dad's system.... he is up and running. I'm just trying to learn with it. It aught me about 1F and 2D after all!

Closing thread
Nfusion receivers are **normally** used to steal DIsh Network services. Plain and simple

Do people use them for legal FTA? yes
But what you are describing loosely is asking how to steal services which is not condoned here

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)