NHL 2011-12 Season

The Bruins are suddenly playing like defending SC Champs, outscoring their opponents 30-7 over the last six games. The B's are suddenly a league best plus 18 in goal differential.

Oh, and this just in: Tyler Seguin is a pretty good hockey player!! Scary that he's only 19 years old

Crosby comes back Monday.

Sent from my Galaxy using SatelliteGuys

Smart move by the Penguins, letting Crosby make his first game back a 'rehab' game against the AHL-level team from Onion-breath dale. Let him get his legs back before he goes up against NHL competition.

Sandra

SandraC said:
Smart move by the Penguins, letting Crosby make his first game back a 'rehab' game against the AHL-level team from Onion-breath dale. Let him get his legs back before he goes up against NHL competition.

Sandra

But remember last year when all the islanders wanted to do in that one game was to fight everyone including the goalie.

I think they, the penguins, need to be careful and keep a eye out if the islanders decide they want to put Sid back into a concussion state.

But remember last year when all the islanders wanted to do in that one game was to fight everyone including the goalie.

I think they, the penguins, need to be careful and keep a eye out if the islanders decide they want to put Sid back into a concussion state.

Forgot about that. That's true...that was nasty. The circus people may take their shot at him if they get a chance.

Sandra

I would think that $ 99 is CHEAP for a ticket to a Big Game, or whats considered a Big game.

The Red Wings have every day tickets going for that price.

Most of the lower bowl is $ 80 and up.

Jimbo said:
I would think that $ 99 is CHEAP for a ticket to a Big Game, or whats considered a Big game.

The Red Wings have every day tickets going for that price.

Most of the lower bowl is $ 80 and up.

No it was listed for $999.00 almost a thousand.

This afternoon's Red Wings-Bruins game had the intensity of a Stanley Cup playoff game!

Wings win in a shootout, 3-2 and end the B's 10 game winning streak.

My Jackets are finally healthy (goaltending is still hurting with 2 injured) and looking like I expected them to at the start of the season. They have a total of 8 out of the last 10 possible points with two shoot out loses. 3-0-2.

BillD1984 said:
This afternoon's Red Wings-Bruins game had the intensity of a Stanley Cup playoff game!

Wings win in a shootout, 3-2 and end the B's 10 game winning streak.

To bad they coulnd have a Winner in the game, like they would in the Playoffs.

I HATE the OT rules in hockey .... come to think about it, a lot of sports OTs are stupid
Whenever you Change the rules of the game for OT, that's bad.

Can't wait to see the NFL OT when they start doing the Punt, Pass and Kick to win a Super Bowl !

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Updated Estimate Cost of Sports Programming on Pay TV

Didn't take Ozzie Guillen long to upset ALL of the Miami Cuban community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)