NHL 2013 Season

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Congratulations hockey fans!!! Here is your long awaited thread. enjoy!

My phone waws going crazy on the night stand buzzing and pinging away like a fireworks show!!!! I knew what it meant. IT'S OVER!!!!! LET"S PLAY HOCKEY!!!!

GO KINGS, GO!!!!

Lets hope it was the death to NFL or at least its hurt them in there pocket for a while. :D

Game on, with a shortened season expected to begin on Jan. 19 or as early as Jan. 15. John Shannon of Sportsnet reports that teams will only play within their conferences.........Now let's see how they handle the Center Ice with the fans if they want to do us right give it to us free for the rest of this year but they probably won't but lets see :)

My team won a long awaited Stanley Cup just 19 months ago, but yet I find myself indifferent to this news.

Center Ice should be free, but I would be happy with a $50 price tag. Although, it still burns me that most canadian feeds are not in HD. When will that be fixed up?

I want to take a moment out and give HUGE props to the College Hockey broadcasts that helped get me thru the lockout. As well as some of the CHL, OHL and KHL games shown on the NHL Newtwork. Little do we realize what a professional job is done with the game of hockey beneath the NHL level. These folks do a brilliant job and deserve some big credit.

I wonder what type of health most of the teams will be in after having many of the players go overseas for a few months? From what I have heard the Blue Jackets are going to go into camp pretty healthy. They had a couple of injuries but most have returned to the ice already.

I wonder what type of health most of the teams will be in after having many of the players go overseas for a few months? From what I have heard the Blue Jackets are going to go into camp pretty healthy. They had a couple of injuries but most have returned to the ice already.

Both SoCal teams have been keeping in shape by working regularly at their local training rink facilities. Those who elected to play in Canada or Europe will obviously be in better playing shape but may have time zone issues to deal with when thye get back home. No way around it though, I expect to see some sloppy games early on.

Those who elected to play in Canada or Europe will obviously be in better playing shape

They might be but how many major injuries happened during the lockout? I know that Claude Giroux suffered a neck injury during the lockout while playing in Germany. How many other stars are going to be starting the season on IR or just coming back from a major injury from playing overseas?

They might be but how many major injuries happened during the lockout? I know that Claude Giroux suffered a neck injury during the lockout while playing in Germany. How many other stars are going to be starting the season on IR or just coming back from a major injury from playing overseas?

Anze Kopitar will be an observer (if reports are correct) as the Kings raise the Stanley Cup banner at Staples Center later this month. He injured his knee playing for Mora yesterday...how unlucky is that???

Actually there is one Canadian feed in HD and that is the Toronto Maple Leafs feed, which is always HD, oooh and on Center Ice there is only one Feed per each game which has two Canadian Teams.

I cancelled the Sports Package because of the lockout and no longer receive the NBC Sports channels. I don't be watching any of the games this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts