NHL Center Ice with NHL.TV

You've added nothing to this thread except cause confusion. Sorry if that comes across passive or aggressive but that's just how it works out.

We'll, that's a very nice comment and it sure does move the discussion along!

Other providers have the service you're looking for so will you be switching because of this?

No need to be nice when you're just here to troll. Thanks though!

:)

I've been on this site longer than you have so no trolling here, thanks.

My question was serious. You put out a comment and I'm responding to what you said (that's why people comment here, isn't it?).

Based on your stated preferences in programming, and Dish's lack of meeting those preferences, will you be switching providers?

Cmon fbara cannot you read and comprehend previous postings?

I had to think hard about joining in on this but your ignorant posting is what detracts from this and similar sites.

Did you not understand that this issue has pretty much been resolved in the sense that the original post was simply saying it would be great to have an HD feed available. The original poster never suggested he wanted to switch providers.

Your attitude that I've been on this site longer than you is exactly the attitude that detracts from the usefulness of this site.

Look at my past posts. In every one I tried to answer a question and provide a possible solution or useful suggestion.

Your post is what you say it isn't - trolling.

Go hide in a cave somewhere and let's get this site back where someone - newbie or not - can post a question/comment and get a realistic answer without a pompous response like yours

I'm trying to have a conversation with rate and asking hin/her a question and I I don't see how this pertains to you or why you joined this site.

real estate accused me of trolling and I'm pointing out that I've been on this site a long time which is the opposite of someone who is trolling. I'm trying to further the original point made by really. I'm happy YOU think everything has been answered but I disagree. I actually have a question but you seem intent on blocking/distracting from that.

To accuse me of trolling and then tell me to "Go hide in a cave somewhere" is hypocritical at best. If you don't have an anyway add to this discussion then please stay out of it. Or, if you're intent on infecting yourself into other comments, then you must allow others to continue their discussion whether you think it's appropriate or not.

I agree this thread should be closed because it appears rdale is not going to answer my question and others seem incapable of allowing the comments to continue.

I'll agree this thread should be closed - AFTER someone from Dish adds their input as to why this is happening. Does this mean the agreement with MLB that was in place this year for MLB.TV and Extra Innings will also be discontinued next year?

I will answer your question after you delete all replies not pertinent to my OP.

This is in response to the original post by rdale who is a Montreal fan.

As a Ranger fan watching tonight's game against the Canadiens I more fuller understand his concerns.

It seems that cameras at several Canadian hockey venues are placed very high up vs the closeness at most US venues.

As a result, in SD broadcasts at these venues, the feeds are absolutely horrible. You essentially see blurs of dark vs light teams playing each other. You cannot differentiate numbers on the uniforms let alone recognizing players.

If I were a Montreal fan who had to deal with this and was a DISH Center Ice Sub, I'd either drop DISH and go to DIRECT and also get access to HD on NHL TV or don't go through DISH for Center Ice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts