NHL Center Ice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Maybe I should contact DIRT to look for compensation for an HBO Freeview that wasn't free to me because I subscribe to it.... ;)
Laila S. from DIRT confirmed that the listing for the NHL Center Ice free preview was a mistake, and that there is not any upcoming free preview of NHL Center Ice, either. While I was at it, I asked for, and received, the HBO free for six months offer on both of my Dish accounts. Thanks to Troch77 for suggesting that in another thread.

I know this is completely different but similar... Is anyone getting the NBA League Pass free preview this weekend? Yesterday when I tried, I get the screen that says I have to call in and pay $199. https://www.mydish.com/perks/free-preview shows NBA League pass, and there was an advertisement for free NBA League pass this week. I restarted my receiver and tried again today and the same issue.
I don't know about the games on the NBA League Pass channels, but NBA TV has been free on channels 5000 and 5001 ever since last month's free preview, and I was still getting it when I checked this morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)