NHL Center Ice

Maybe I should contact DIRT to look for compensation for an HBO Freeview that wasn't free to me because I subscribe to it.... ;)
Laila S. from DIRT confirmed that the listing for the NHL Center Ice free preview was a mistake, and that there is not any upcoming free preview of NHL Center Ice, either. While I was at it, I asked for, and received, the HBO free for six months offer on both of my Dish accounts. Thanks to Troch77 for suggesting that in another thread.

I know this is completely different but similar... Is anyone getting the NBA League Pass free preview this weekend? Yesterday when I tried, I get the screen that says I have to call in and pay $199. https://www.mydish.com/perks/free-preview shows NBA League pass, and there was an advertisement for free NBA League pass this week. I restarted my receiver and tried again today and the same issue.
I don't know about the games on the NBA League Pass channels, but NBA TV has been free on channels 5000 and 5001 ever since last month's free preview, and I was still getting it when I checked this morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)