NHL Center Ice

"no" you don't know Or "no" it won't be in Hi-Def.

If it is not it shoudl be a crime!

Can't wait for the season to start!

Iceberg said:
highly unlikely it will be in HD....where they gonna put it?

Well that sucks - I wonder if it is being shot in HD such that another provider could be showing in HD if they had the room?

Too bad that UMD is not playing MSU Spartans! Does UMD ever go to the Great Lakes Invitational?

Hey Iceberg ,do you know how much Dish is going to charge for the NHL Center Ice this year? Will there be a early bird special for ordering it early to? Maybe they will lower it since the players had there salaries slashed.I doubt it.

adrian777 said:
Hey Iceberg ,do you know how much Dish is going to charge for the NHL Center Ice this year? Will there be a early bird special for ordering it early to? Maybe they will lower it since the players had there salaries slashed.I doubt it.

I have no idea what they will charge but there should be a early bird special

Iceberg said:
I have no idea what they will charge but there should be a early bird special

We called last night to sign up through the phone number posted on the NHL channel. First we were told by a CSR that we could not sign up as DISH no longer had NHL Center Ice. A superviser stated that due to the cancellation of last season their system would not let us suscribe at this time, but to call back in a couple of weeks and they should be ready to go. Did not discuss price. They better hope so - Red Wing preseason games start 9/19 and opener against St. Louis is 10/5!

last season (03-04) they periodically put up games on HDPPV that were free for center ice subscribers. Hopefully HDNet will carry some games again also.

bpasker said:
Yeah, looks like HDNet is our only reliable hope for NHL in HD this year.
I emailed HD Net yesterday, and got this reply:
"HDNet plans to carry two to three NHL games per week for the 05-06
season. A full schedule will not be ready until later in September and
we will post it to the website as soon as it is available."
Tom in TX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)