NHL Centre Ice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

311Man

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 11, 2006
Nhl Ci (bev)

Can someone clarify the NHL Center Ice package on BEV (compared to Directv). I know that Canadian teams have PPV games. If you have the NHL CI package with BEV will you still see the out of market canadian PPV games. For example if your account is setup in Calgary will you still see Vancouver PPV games on CI package?

Jumbo Dumbo said:
Canadian PPV games are not part of NHL Centre Ice on Canadian providers

Yes they are, They are included in Bell's CI package. I watched them. :)

Jumbo Dumbo said:
Canadian PPV games are not part of NHL Centre Ice on Canadian providers

Out of market PPV games are included in Bell's NHL CI package. So outside of the Canucks area, you will receive the PPVs in the CI package. Ditto for Oilers and Flames PPVs outside their region.

Here is last year's schedule from end of Dec to end of the season.
Example, Sat Dec 31 Canucks game is on PPV for Canucks region, game is on channel 427 for rest of country.

Attachments

• EVI CI 0506.pdf
    60 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
If you are in Edmonton do you get the Flames PPV in the CI package? Essentially will you get the Flames games on CI if you live in Edmonton.

311Man said:
If you are in Edmonton do you get the Flames PPV in the CI package? Essentially will you get the Flames games on CI if you live in Edmonton.

Oilers and Flames share the same region (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, NWT) regardless of where you live in this area you will have to purchase Flames and Oilers PPV. They would be blacked out otherwise. If you live outside of this area, they will be included in NHL CI.

Also, if you are in Edmonton and want to watch the Flames I suggest you keep that a secret in order to protect yourself and the safety of your family. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts