NHL Channel SD Gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

AntiMoz

Livin' the Dream
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Western NY
I just returned from a couple of weeks away and the NHL Channel is no longer available to me. I did a little checking on the D* website and it doesnt show up in any of the packages except for the HD packages.

The channel still appears on SD 215 but has the "Call X-721" message. Anybody know what happened?

Do you sub to NHL CI? Do you sub to the Choice Xtra or Plus pakages?

If you have just CI, it is only available during the season, and has been turned off.

If you have Choice xtra or plus, you get it year round. This is the package that is $5 more than the standard Choice package.

I have the CI package during the season and I'm still on the old Total Choice package....I guess I'll just have to endure the summer without any hockey....good, bad or old. THANKS!

antimoz- you could always pay the extra $5 then go back in the fall. You would then go to the choice package, total choice would no longer be an option. I think total choce to choice is a couple dollars more and has less channels, so research it first.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts