NHL CI and NHL Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wolfjc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
Cincinnati
I was talking to my son yesterday and he has NHL Center Ice on his bill and up to
a few days ago he also had NHL Network on channel 625 but it is now gone.
I still have it on 625 so has Dish made any changes to who gets NHL Network?

When you say gone, is it red in the guide and showing unsubscribed, or is it not listed?

My son says that it is not in any listing.
He is going to call today and find out what is going on, But I just thought I would post his problem and see if anyone here can lte us know what is going on.

Same thing happened to me, I had to call them to get it straightened out, they'll rehit your receiver with the authorization to NHL Center Ice

You get NHLN in HD on 403 if you have the Platinum pack, or in SD on channel 403 if you have the multi-sport pack.

NHLN is also on channel 625 in SD and HD if you subscribe to Center Ice.

Yes and yes..I edited my post but you were quicker.

I haven't seen a schedule published for Center Ice from any provider yet this season-- Dish, DirecTV, Comcast, Shaw Direct (StarChoice), or Bell.

Many of the RSN broadcast schedules amazingly still aren't finalized.

Problem solved

When my son called the CSR, who he could not understand very well India, said the he did not have NHL Center Ice but he has it on his bill.
Well it showed up all of a sudden after his call.
It is really a wounder how Dish ever gets it billing straight. The manged to bill me twice after I changed from four pay to one pay. They added the $168 or what ever to my bill and also added all of the four installments now I enjoy CI but not enough to pay for it twice. They also fixed my bill after two calls and I got USA CSRs both times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)