NHL CI free preview this week

Make sure you check out the god awful picture quality of the SD feeds of Rogers Sportsnet.

Lovin the free preview. The SD quality on Rogers is horrendous, I can't argue with that. Do they ever have HD feeds from the canadian networks? Or are they always SD. If they lower the price after this free preview I might have to pick this up for the rest of the year. I think they've been doing a race to the cup for around $59 the last couple years.

Sportsnet itself does broadcast their games in SD and HD; however, for some reason Dish isn't offering the HD broadcasts.:mad: lol I know Canadian TV aint as hot as our American TV, but hell i can bet Canada doesn't serve up SD broadcasts lookin like that! And the audio was verrrrrry low for the SD broadcasts.

Also some newb as$ tech doesn't understand that the NR/AO rating does NOT belong on a hockey game!!! All the SD telecasts are rated NR/AO which messes with the way I have the locks set up for the family.

Make sure you check out the god awful picture quality of the SD feeds of Rogers Sportsnet.
i agree the picture is bad, if you dont like it dont subscribe?
why are you watching hockey in sd in the 1st place?
you may just be the most negative person on this whole board!

ugh, get a different provider and be done with your bitching already
goto cable i think youll like it:D

Lovin the free preview. The SD quality on Rogers is horrendous, I can't argue with that. Do they ever have HD feeds from the canadian networks? Or are they always SD. If they lower the price after this free preview I might have to pick this up for the rest of the year. I think they've been doing a race to the cup for around $59 the last couple years.

The ONLY Canadian HD feeds are when the NHL network carries a TSN HD feed and the HNIC feed. But NO other Canadian HD has ever been carried on ANY US pay TV , Cable or Satellite service.
I have no idea why but that's the way it is.
So you shouldent blame E* because it is not up to them.
E* does carry a lot of the RSN's HD hockey feeds.

I'd like to find out if Verizon FIOS' Center Ice package includes as many HD games as Dish provides?

That is pretty much the only thing holding me up from going over to FIOS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)