NHL CI mess up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

311Man

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 11, 2006
Anyone else have issue of no Oilers vs Flames game televised on NHL CI. It was listed on guide when I checked in late afternoon. Went to watch it at 10 PM EST and no channel on 765. What gives?

Hey man I am from Canada...this is killing me...I went up and down all the channels. I noticed the other late hockey games were labeled ESPN which is odd. Usually that is for college football. If anyone actually watched it let me know cuz I could not find the channel.

Dark here to. Their uplink folks are a bunch of sleeping Homer Simponsons! Get used to it, happens alot!

Would calling Directv even of helped? Never called them at that hour so don't know if anyone was there or not. Obviously to late for this time around

The game was on channel 765, I was watching it and all of a sudden the screen went blank ( no messages ). Somewhere the signal evidently was lost.

311Man said:
Would calling Directv even of helped? Never called them at that hour so don't know if anyone was there or not. Obviously to late for this time around
There are people there 24/7....
You just have to find the ones that can actually help you

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts