NHL-CI to NOT include MSG-HD due to contract disupte

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well last nights Islanders@Penguins feed on listed on 778-1 on MSG didn't materialize ,again.

I got stuck with the Ottawa feed for the Devils game on Comcast. As long as I am not stuck with a French broadcast when they play in Montreal, I can deal with it:D

First point..Dish does not carry the HD feeds so if you want them you'll need DirecTV. Second point..I see nothing there about the HD CI feeds. While this may be an indication of a thaw, it's very important to remember that the Dolans are the sleaziest family in the business. Don't count your chickens.

Right now the only sure way to get those HD feeds is through DirecTV with a NYC DMA service address.

Well it doesn't really matter now, because the Sabres and the Islanders aren't in the playoffs. As for the Rangers we can watch them lose out four straight on either the Vs, Boston or Washington feed.

yes " mar tan brow door" ! <lol>

They just had a special on the RDS annoucer Pierre Houde last week on the NHLN.It was pretty good.
He's actually done a NBC game or two over the past couple of years.

It is what it is. I'd rather watch the devils games in SD than not watch them at all. If the MSG HD thing is cleared up, it will be an added bonus for me. I will get center ice regardless. I know I get ZERO games of any team in HD with comcast right now on Center ice.

As a whacko Devil fan I agree. My point is that you can simply "move" to NJ and get them in HD with DirecTV.

With CI renewal coming soon, has anyone heard anything new about the dispute between MSG and the NHL? Wasn't that supposedly resolved? Will we be getting the HD feeds in out of mkt CI areas?

Status
Please reply by conversation.