Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
Check it out...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/powerranking

T

Timco

Sep 8, 2003
Hopefully the Kings can finally make a push this year. Sick and tired of all the injuries....

James

James

2004 NL MVP
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
Well at least the Coyotes have a new logo.

angiodan

angiodan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Cape Coral, Florida
Here's hoping that the Leafs pull it together this year. In last years playoffs, they played like crap for most of it; if it hadn't been for Belfour, Philly would have beaten them in 5.

First preseason game is on the 16th in Sweden, so Sundin will be playing in front of his hometown fans. They play 3 there all together. They will be fun games to watch!

Unthinkable

Unthinkable

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 7, 2003
angiodan said:
Here's hoping that the Leafs pull it together this year. In last years playoffs, they played like crap for most of it; if it hadn't been for Belfour, Philly would have beaten them in 5.

First preseason game is on the 16th in Sweden, so Sundin will be playing in front of his hometown fans. They play 3 there all together. They will be fun games to watch!

You are going to really enjoy having Joe Nieuwendyk playing for your Leafs. I miss him already and he didn't even play a single game in the Stanley Cup Finals for my Devils.

R

RonMort046

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 8, 2003
I am hoping the Capitals will emerge as the premier team that it was expected to be last year. I won't hold my breath though.

S

SatelliteGuys Bot

SatelliteGuys Master
Jul 7, 2004
Hello John Corn,

We are changing the status of this ticket to closed as we have not heard back from you in 7 days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.