NHL:ESPN's Power Rankings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Kings can finally make a push this year. Sick and tired of all the injuries....

Here's hoping that the Leafs pull it together this year. In last years playoffs, they played like crap for most of it; if it hadn't been for Belfour, Philly would have beaten them in 5.

First preseason game is on the 16th in Sweden, so Sundin will be playing in front of his hometown fans. They play 3 there all together. They will be fun games to watch!

angiodan said:
Here's hoping that the Leafs pull it together this year. In last years playoffs, they played like crap for most of it; if it hadn't been for Belfour, Philly would have beaten them in 5.

First preseason game is on the 16th in Sweden, so Sundin will be playing in front of his hometown fans. They play 3 there all together. They will be fun games to watch!

You are going to really enjoy having Joe Nieuwendyk playing for your Leafs. I miss him already and he didn't even play a single game in the Stanley Cup Finals for my Devils.

I am hoping the Capitals will emerge as the premier team that it was expected to be last year. I won't hold my breath though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)