NHL Hockey

Howard Simmons

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Cridersville Ohio
Why is no one talking about NHL Hockey? It's almost half way thru the season with the All Star game coming up and nothing posted. I guess we have to wait till after the Super Bowl before something is said.:mad:

Why is no one talking about NHL Hockey? It's almost half way thru the season with the All Star game coming up and nothing posted. I guess we have to wait till after the Super Bowl before something is said.:mad:
Not many people following hockey here ?

I use to follow hockey religiously but have somewhat lost interest in the last 10 years ...

Also, it seems every time I turn on the Red Wings to check in with them, they end up losing.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Not many people following hockey here ?

I use to follow hockey religiously but have somewhat lost interest in the last 10 years ...

Also, it seems every time I turn on the Red Wings to check in with them, they end up losing.
The Blue Jackets are an interesting team to follow especially with their coach John Tortorella.:idea

For those of you that are cord cutters NHL Network has a price reduction for the rest of the season of $69.95. If you are in the military or a veteran you can get a $24. discount. But please check to see which teams are blacked out in your area before you sign up.

My daughter and I took the 90 minute drive up to Columbus last year to watch the Blue Jackets take on the Penguins. Had a blast. Jackets fans are pretty enthusiastic!
Yes they are especially when they shoot the cannon off. I'll get to see them now that I signed up with NHL Network for the rest of the season.:clapping

Reactions: mccoyrj
Do they show Coach's Corner or what is on instead? I'm surprised NFL or NBA didn't bid to get Don Cherry on their shows. They need good commentary like that.

Do they show Coach's Corner or what is on instead? I'm surprised NFL or NBA didn't bid to get Don Cherry on their shows. They need good commentary like that.
The Blue Jackets have pre and post game shows plus have the coaches corner. I don't know about the other teams because I shut it off after the game is over but I'm sure they do since the Blue Jackets do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)