NHL Network? Do you need the Choice Extra Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Herbie

Original poster
Sep 28, 2006
Is it just me or are we no longer able to get the NHL Network with the old “Total Choice” package. Channel 215 now is black say to call. I was getting it when it was first launched but no longer. Do we need the Plus or Extra or whatever package to get it? If so, I guess I won’t be watching. Pretty sad because the NHL can use all the exposure it can get.

think you might need to sub to center ice. when nhl network hd was lit, there was a zero charge added to my monthly bill. just a hunch......

Is it just me or are we no longer able to get the NHL Network with the old “Total Choice” package. Channel 215 now is black say to call. I was getting it when it was first launched but no longer. Do we need the Plus or Extra or whatever package to get it? If so, I guess I won’t be watching. Pretty sad because the NHL can use all the exposure it can get.
I get NHLHD 215 with the sports pack. Center Ice gets you most of the regional games also.

I have the "Total Choice" package with the "Regional Sports Package" along with HD and do not get the NHL Network.

I HAD total choice - and had to upgrade to the new Choice Plus to get NHL. Ends up $7 more than total choice since you'll lose the $2 discount from when they dropped the "total" early this year.

Only other way is center ice subscription. D* said it is not part of sports pack.

do you sub to center ice? i think this is the clarification the op is seeking.
Sorry for the confusion. I subscribe only to premier which includes the sports pack. No CI here. They are showing a 2006 playoff game in HD right now. I watch too much football and didn't even realize I had that channel. Thanks. Wikipedia says nhl channel is part of the choice package so I don't know. Isn't that sports? Thats wierd.

Sorry for the confusion. I subscribe only to premier which includes the sports pack. No CI here. They are showing a 2006 playoff game in HD right now. I watch too much football and didn't even realize I had that channel. Thanks. Wikipedia says nhl channel is part of the choice package so I don't know. Isn't that sports? Thats wierd.

Premier would include it as part of the plus package.

I had Total choice and Sports pack - and did NOT get NHLNet.

I called in and was told I had to have Total choice plus, Choice plus, or above.

Since Total choice plus was not available anymore, although I tried, I signed up for the HD DVR Plus package and save $1 / month on the DVR fee.

Yeah - spend $7 to save $1 and get my hockey fix.

BTW - the game last night on NHLnet was from TSN in HD and looked GREAT!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)