NHL network HD and NHL Center Ice in HD!!!!!!!

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
Wow Charlie Chat said with 18 RSN's they will use those RSN's for NHL CI in HD??????? AND NHL NETWORK IN HD??????????? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone e-mail the NHL? Ask them if they will show Comcast Sportsnet SD and HD feeds like the MLB and NBA do in their out-of-market packages!!!

But you have to have both 61.5 and 129 to get all thoses HD games or is E* going to move the HD RSN's to 110 or 119

I thought we should of had this NHL CI HD last year but now I just want my NESN HD, all Bruins games like last in HD and still nothing :(

But you have to have both 61.5 and 129 to get all thoses HD games or is E* going to move the HD RSN's to 110 or 119

i'm looking to switch to dish- i assume i'll get the latest equip and have all these channels - or is there something i need to do when i order??

I was thinking the same thing about 129 & 61.5. Some RSNs are on one satellite but not the other. So if I have the 61.5 dish for HD, then I would only get the HD RSNs on that satellite.

Unless of course they use those 9 HD-PPV channels for NHL:CI.

can anyone confirm that dish will carry both home and away feeds for NHL Centre Ice this season??

Not any major league's out of town package MLB NHL NFL ect , carries home games.
This is the league's idea and it is not E*'s or D*'s they have NO say in the matter.

I thought we should of had this NHL CI HD last year but now I just want my NESN HD, all Bruins games like last in HD and still nothing :(

Sounds like there will be a lot of hockey in HD this year. But still no Bruins games if you live in New England. E* does not like us in New England :(

I would pay for CI if I could get the Bruins in HD.

Not any major league's out of town package MLB NHL NFL ect , carries home games.
This is the league's idea and it is not E*'s or D*'s they have NO say in the matter.

no, sorry - that's not my question = i know about blackouts - i'm talking about out of market games where both feeds are shown on centre ice. for instance, i'm in chicago - the rangers are playing florida. i would be able to choose between the ranger broadcast or the florida broadcast. i know dish has done this in the past and was wondering if anyone could confirm same for upcoming season.

no, sorry - that's not my question = i know about blackouts - i'm talking about out of market games where both feeds are shown on centre ice. for instance, i'm in chicago - the rangers are playing florida. i would be able to choose between the ranger broadcast or the florida broadcast. i know dish has done this in the past and was wondering if anyone could confirm same for upcoming season.

I can't confirm for the upcomming season but they have done this for at least the last two seasons and I don't see any reason that they will not do so this year.
Now D* has NEVER done this ever.

Has anyone gotten word on renewal? I have not heard anything about the package this year. Not much time until the season starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)