NHL Network HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have the PLUS HD DVR package. My fatherinlaw who is on the old TC package is not getting some of these new channels.

Are you getting NFLHD?

Well, D* got me to upgrade from my Total Choice grandfathered package.

I now have the Plus HD DVR - w/o Locals (Save my $3 and use OTA)

I hate to take the $4 / mo upgrade just for NHL, but I want that 4 hour night coverage :)

Now I'll have to see if there is anything else in the plus pack worth watching...

I hate to take the $4 / mo upgrade just for NHL, but I want that 4 hour night coverage :)

Now I'll have to see if there is anything else in the plus pack worth watching...

They got me too. Though I think The Science Channel was worth the $4 by itsself.

what, if any, other hd channels were in the hd dvr plus plan that were not in total choice?

Got this from cable360.net...

The NHL Network
will announce another cable deal Monday, while DirecTV is getting ready to launch the 24/7 hockey channel, reports the LA Daily News.

Did anyone else have no sound on NHL HD?
I had no sound until 8 central

I always had the picture on HD and was getting sound on the SD channel

i had that problem. i napped through most of the game but when i woke up the audio was cracking. was so bad, i finally turned to basketball on espn.

Last night's game was a preview.
"Basketball" on ESPN? I thought the Not Basketball Anymore game was on there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)