NHL Network In SD

Again tonight (11/21) the Devils @ Penguins game is not available on NHLCI because it is on the NHL Network. If you don't have HD on Dish you are out of luck. This thing with Dish and the NHL Network sucks!!!

Does anyone know someone that works for Dish that I could contact (this site, e-mail, phone, whatever) that might have some inside information as to whether Dish EVER plans to add this channel in SD? I'd sure appreciate it. I'm sick of e-mailing Dish from their web site and all I get is some form letter that they send everyone!! I'd appreciate all the help I can get in order to get this channel in SD. Thank you.
I am really pissed off. Not because NHL net isn't available on Dish in SD but the fact that the CI package which I paid for and is supposed to carry all out of market games except those on Versus and in market games. What really pisses me off is D* and Time Warner have NHL net in SD. This is illogical.
I wrote a very scathing email to ceo@echostar.com.
I am an E* tech and a 10 year E* customer. With the new D* promo, I am ready to switch over to them.
Now if Dish didn't carry the channel aty all due to cost, I'd be ok wiht that. But they are shutting out the majority of their hockey fans. I believe Dish is trying to entice or even force more subs to go HD. Well just for this move I won't give them the satisfaction. Ef 'em.

Thanks for the e-mail address to the CEO. I assume that's Charlie. I, too, wrote a scatching letter to him about it. I hope he listens to us. I will put the e-mail address you posted in my address book. I'd rather communicate with E* this way then thru their website where all you get back is a "form" letter that they send you with the push of a couple buttons just hoping you'll shut up and leave them alone!:D

I live in San Diego and I'm pretty sure we'll ever have another NHL team now that the Gulls have gone. Trust me, it's a lost cause.

After watching NHL Network on my dad's DirecTV connection, I'm even more pissed I can't see it on my SD TV. The On The Fly show is awesome. Come on Dish, get with it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts