Imus to be on RFD-TV, should Dish Network/Rotten Rupert be concerned?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Why should they be concerned, he made a stupid comment and got punished for it. Its not like he has naked dancers on or something.

If you don't like him or the channel hes on then YOU can block it.

Its that simple.

He was fired for not being politically correct. What's the big deal? Of course I never listened to him before and have no desire to listen to him in the future.

I agree with you guys but I think that the difference here is the inclusion of RFD TV in the Family package. the people that order that expect a certain amount of content screening. taht expalins both the call for screening and the connection to each provider.

I agree with you guys but I think that the difference here is the inclusion of RFD TV in the Family package. the people that order that expect a certain amount of content screening. taht expalins both the call for screening and the connection to each provider.

That is a very good point. Dish and Direct market the Family package as family "friendly" stuff. If this new show Imus will have on RFD-TV is anything like his old one on MSNBC, it will be anything but family friendly. I agree with and understand that people can simply turn off or lock out the channel, but that's like calling something sugar free, then adding a cup of sugar in the cookie batter.

Check this!!!!

From RFDTV press release:

RFD HD will launch December 1 with its own 24-hour program schedule and will be offered on both DBS satellite and cable systems. In addition, the company is developing plans to offer the Imus video programming through new technologies including VOD, streaming, and pod casts, as well as, seek worldwide distribution of the RFD-TV production to obtain the highest possible audience.

He was fired for not being politically correct. What's the big deal? Of course I never listened to him before and have no desire to listen to him in the future.

I disagree. He was only fired after all sponsors except one pulled their ads from his show. So he was fired because the parent company was no longer making money off his product.

Check this!!!!

From RFDTV press release:

RFD HD will launch December 1 with its own 24-hour program schedule and will be offered on both DBS satellite and cable systems. In addition, the company is developing plans to offer the Imus video programming through new technologies including VOD, streaming, and pod casts, as well as, seek worldwide distribution of the RFD-TV production to obtain the highest possible audience.

But in the end, will anyone watch RFD-TV for anything other than The Big Joe Polka Show. I seriously doubt it. What a great great show!!:D

Why should they be concerned, he made a stupid comment and got punished for it. Its not like he has naked dancers on or something.

If you don't like him or the channel hes on then YOU can block it.

Its that simple.

Exactly, Scott. I for one am bored by this new sport of "cracker hunting". Find a white guy or gal who says a dumb remark and pile on the media outrage until your ruin him/her and run them into the ground. :no

Well there's the show about locomotives that's pretty damn good too.
My 100% certified polak wife likes Big Joe but since we got a DVR we have never gotten around to setting timers. Way back you had a 50-50 chance of a rerun so we quit watching

And that Locomotive show was really great but in pre DVR days it was always on at some totally crappy times like 2:00PM Saturdays.

Thanks for reminding me. Now I've got three timers to set for RFDTV: Imus, Joe and locos.

Funny I didn't get a rise out of any of the HD crazies with the Dec 1 launch announcement and the statement that it will be on dbs and VOD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)